Revolution

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Joshua Lee

Revolution

Post by Joshua Lee »

I remember when it happened. I remember it like a piece of paper in my head that I can't seem to throw away. I was there when it started to happen to Lord British. I was one of his private guard. He was a very kind man but something seem to stir deep within his mind. Only when I started to pick up on it I was casted out of knighthood. Something is terribly wrong I would say as I walked out of brittannia. I scrounged up what money I had and built a house along side the river.

It has been hard. I found the last of the other noble knights that were cast as well. Lord British cast a spell on us and erased our memories but I remember everything.

It was hard finding my friends because they were not the same. We let some in and they tricked us and betrayed our noble code.

We are on the brink of destruction but yet thrive on. We live off the inequities of what is left of a righteous kingdom. The warrior has come back to stand all mighty before his enemies.

We will protect the innocent just like we did before. We are not corrupt we will not falter.

We are the tiger warriors guild.

And we are here to stay.
A mirror reflecting a mirror that shines through a prism of paradoxes after shocking breakthroughs that elevate to a higher level of consciousness that radiates the soul energy being burned with passion.