Razor Macro Guide: Veterinary

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Blood

Razor Macro Guide: Veterinary

Post by Blood »

This is my macro for veterinary. This one uses 2 animals a and b, made them attack each other and heal, heal and heal. As we all know cutting aids is a pain so before each heals I made 2 aids from a buch of cut cloth I had on the floor.

Again... hope it helps :)

Code: Select all

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.ForAction|2
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3999|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|3
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1081377296|772|981|7|5990
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.EndForAction
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3617|True
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|2|115735|772|981|7|220
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:07
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3617|True
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|2|126013|773|981|7|220
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:07

Delirious

Re: Razor Macro Guide: Veterinary

Post by Delirious »

Honestly, I have yet to hear from anyone who has GMed the skill for a way to raise well passed 92. It's pretty much hell at that point.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Delirious wrote:Honestly, I have yet to hear from anyone who has GMed the skill for a way to raise well passed 92. It's pretty much hell at that point.
It's awful, in about 9 hours of macroing I have gone from 94.1-95.0. I'm just healing damage. The speed of macroing resist is awesome compared to this.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

Is it really necessary to have GM vet? I use one pet and heal it fine while doing level 4 tmaps, and I'm only at 57 vet. (I'm training vet while playing instead of two polar bears or anything because I've heard how long it takes)

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Pacifico wrote:Is it really necessary to have GM vet? I use one pet and heal it fine while doing level 4 tmaps, and I'm only at 57 vet. (I'm training vet while playing instead of two polar bears or anything because I've heard how long it takes)
Totally not necessary.. have never noticed a fail to heal even at the levels I am at. It's just one of those "I want to GM this" things. I put in the time GMing taming even though that was not necessary for the use I get from my tamer (I don't farm with my tamer, why bother GMing taming?), I just want a pretty character with 7 GMs :P My skill raised up to 92 or so from the numerous characters I've made. I use bears to GM melee skills rather than paladin/mage, since bears have natural AR that never breaks - skill gain is also a lot faster.

At the current rate I'm going I estimate vet is going to take at least another 2 days of 24/7 macroing from 95.2 real skill in vet, which will consume 35,000 bandages (healing every 5 seconds). That's assuming it doesn't slow down any more from its current rate, which it probably will. If anyone wants to macro a melee skill, just shoot me a PM...

Also, selling GM wrestling/GM tactic polar bears. I was going to do it with cats, but I figured once they GMed tactics they'd probably kill each other.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

I got Piper to 96 vetting white wolves on a tower (I'm sure alot of you seen me doing it)
Took a whole week and I took a break now to work on sum of my other chars. When I start working on Piper again I prolly won't worry about vet (jus GM it naturally)

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

nightshark wrote:
Pacifico wrote:Is it really necessary to have GM vet? I use one pet and heal it fine while doing level 4 tmaps, and I'm only at 57 vet. (I'm training vet while playing instead of two polar bears or anything because I've heard how long it takes)
Totally not necessary.. have never noticed a fail to heal even at the levels I am at. It's just one of those "I want to GM this" things. I put in the time GMing taming even though that was not necessary for the use I get from my tamer (I don't farm with my tamer, why bother GMing taming?), I just want a pretty character with 7 GMs :P My skill raised up to 92 or so from the numerous characters I've made. I use bears to GM melee skills rather than paladin/mage, since bears have natural AR that never breaks - skill gain is also a lot faster.

At the current rate I'm going I estimate vet is going to take at least another 2 days of 24/7 macroing from 95.2 real skill in vet, which will consume 35,000 bandages (healing every 5 seconds). That's assuming it doesn't slow down any more from its current rate, which it probably will. If anyone wants to macro a melee skill, just shoot me a PM...

Also, selling GM wrestling/GM tactic polar bears. I was going to do it with cats, but I figured once they GMed tactics they'd probably kill each other.
You could always come by the orcs, we have a lot of new snaga's workin skills. I bet they'd love to beat er polar bear ^_^
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Return to “Guides”