GM Fisherman question

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mitten_Hands

GM Fisherman question

Post by Mitten_Hands »

My GM fisherman has pulled up a few pairs of thigh boots - this has not happened in a long time and I had thought that fishers stopped pulling up shoes when they hit 100% skill. I'm not sure if this is the right area for this question; I guess I want to know if it's a bug or a change that was made for era accuracy. Or was I somehow not pulling up shoes before when I was supposed to?

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: GM Fisherman question

Post by Safir »

I think you've just been "lucky" you've missed all those boots. I always bring scissors to cut them into leather when I have a few.
UOSA Wiki about Footwear wrote:The beginning fisherman will find this item on his hook most of the times, but even the Grandmaster may pull up the occasional boot.
Speakin' of GM Fishers, I just started doin' some fishin' recently, and the 1 MIB/h seems kinda' high. I would love to get that, but I seem to be on half that. Does anyone know if there is some science to the whole fishin' business (except for fishin' in deep water ofc) to max the MIB count/h?

Mitten_Hands

Re: GM Fisherman question

Post by Mitten_Hands »

Safir wrote:I think you've just been "lucky" you've missed all those boots. I always bring scissors to cut them into leather when I have a few.
UOSA Wiki about Footwear wrote:The beginning fisherman will find this item on his hook most of the times, but even the Grandmaster may pull up the occasional boot.
Speakin' of GM Fishers, I just started doin' some fishin' recently, and the 1 MIB/h seems kinda' high. I would love to get that, but I seem to be on half that. Does anyone know if there is some science to the whole fishin' business (except for fishin' in deep water ofc) to max the MIB count/h?

Ah, thanks, I'd forgotten that from the wiki. I guess it WAS just luck. I agree that it's more like 1 mib per 2 hours for me, maybe more like 1 per hour for T-maps.

Return to “New Player Help”