The Fall of Cove (Screenshots)

Share stories and special moments with the community.
random guy

Re: The Fall of Cove (Screenshots)

Post by random guy »

Come join us again Lagrath. We would be happy to have an urk brother back.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Greenmoon wrote:lol definitely the largest force I've seen from us so far. If you're reading this and you haven't fought with us or against us...you're missing out! Sure beats the graveyard hohoho!
More fun on foot too. I always fight orcs on foot to be fair since generally orcs have low resist and most aren't even 5xgm yet.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Psilo wrote:
Greenmoon wrote:lol definitely the largest force I've seen from us so far. If you're reading this and you haven't fought with us or against us...you're missing out! Sure beats the graveyard hohoho!
More fun on foot too. I always fight orcs on foot to be fair since generally orcs have low resist and most aren't even 5xgm yet.
Which reminds me, can you guys start flame striking us more? The explosion/ebolts just aren't cutting it anymore.

Also, we had one orc GM healing by resing the night of cove, huzzah!
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Lagrath

Post by Lagrath »

random guy wrote:Come join us again Lagrath. We would be happy to have an urk brother back.
Currently I am just working on my "normal" characters and am GM of a small casual guild. After that I would like to see about an evil RP character/guild.

That said, it is almost certain that at some point I will make an orc alt and join in on the fun from time to time :)

Koden

Post by Koden »

Wow it takes so much on everyones part to put a run like that together. My job has me allover (2nd time in game in the last 2 months) Too bad cuz I'd dearly love to be in on the counter attack that I hope some guild is working on.
Good on ya Blood Rocks take care of you spoiles, we may want them back!! :)
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.