Stable Slots, Dead/Removed Stable Masters

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Stable Slots, Dead/Removed Stable Masters

Post by Ronk »

I am fairly sure the staff is aware of this but I figured id go ahead and post here to help alleviate some stable problems/unintentional scams.

When the orcish stable master at the crossroads was removed/killed, all of the stabled pets seemed to go to other stables randomly. Some people found their pets in delucia, etc.

As far as im aware, each stable has 100 max slots. So when these other pets forcibly got pushed to other stables, some went over the max. Thus, when you withdraw your pet and try to restable it (or a rat) you get that its full.

On this note, if you are buying/selling stable slots, keep this in mind.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Stable Slots, Dead/Removed Stable Masters

Post by Mens Rea »

What the hell is an orcish stable master - nea

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Mens Rea wrote:What the hell is an orcish stable master - nea
There is no orc stable master. It *was* a stable master that had an orc helm on.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

There were two player stables on Greatlakes in 99.

One was "some guys auction house" Forget his name, but it was very very blessed, similar to blackfoots tower.

The other was the Orc stable, the same orc clan that exists here in fact.

So its actually quite era accurate which was why they were introduced when derrick started to do guild towns.
[broken image]

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

tekai wrote:There were two player stables on Greatlakes in 99.

One was "some guys auction house" Forget his name, but it was very very blessed, similar to blackfoots tower.

The other was the Orc stable, the same orc clan that exists here in fact.

So its actually quite era accurate which was why they were introduced when derrick started to do guild towns.
Rojo Diablo's auction tower, aka Red Devil. I remember that one. It was so patrons could stable before auctioning.

As for an orc one...that must of been after my time. We had an orc fort, for sure, but I don't recall ever seeing an orc stable. I quit not long after UO:R though.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

The orcish stable was there because most of the orc's were red, and they needed stables for their tamers.

i had an orc for awhile. And i quit the day they removed disarm thieves, and i remember it being around a long time.
[broken image]

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

tekai wrote:The orcish stable was there because most of the orc's were red, and they needed stables for their tamers.

i had an orc for awhile. And i quit the day they removed disarm thieves, and i remember it being around a long time.
That may of been on catskills then with the shadowclan. The Bloodrock was always chaos, thus we couldn't be red (or we'd get booted). Here, we just made the choice to be red instead of chaos since there are far less order guilds.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock