Pker Abusing Bugs

Moderator: Support Moderators

Zlonexil

Pker Abusing Bugs

Post by Zlonexil »

Yes wanted to post about player "Luca Blight" I had 2 chars in my house .. he runs up to my house and chain lightnings both of them through the house.. I log off and log on another char who was inside the house.. As soon as i log on he chain lightnings him. I hide .. He reveals him.. doing all of this from outside of my house. After he does that he does the same to 3 guild members of mine with houses nearby killing all of them the same way. After this when i try to return he sees me and PK's me again using Verbally heavy heavy harassment.. calling me names the whole time. He camps my house for 30 mins.. LITERALLY. actually I see him go in front of the house and actually Mark it as well. He waits until all 3 of my corpses disapeer causing me to lose about 8k worth gold in items.. All of my items gone. And hes verbally slandering me the whole time.. I dont know wtf is wrong with this kid. Why hes such a major jerk. .. Even after when i finally get in my house Im standing in the very middle hidden for about 10 minutes when he runs up AGAIN! some freaking how he reveals me from outside of my house again with me standing in the very middle. Besides abusing all these bugs He goes up to my keyring and I see him pulling parts out of it or putting parts in.. Doing something obviously trying to bug the keyring to rob me. One of like the 7 times that he PKED me trying to get back into my house i told him i reported him... His only response... Some newb emo hippy BS like "QQ report this" and PK's me.. I wanted to contact the GM bc I cant seem to get in touch with any. My Name is SynchroTrophic. If you could restore my items from these invalid bug kills and plz plz repremand this character. I think he majorly abuses game bugs and is all around just a lame PK. Thanks

Luca|Blight

Re: Pker Abusing Bugs

Post by Luca|Blight »

Zlonexil wrote:Its bad parenting.
How dare you my mother is a saint.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Chain Lightning and Meteor Swarm have a 2 tile radius. This is not a bug. You were not in the center of your house. It is an Era-Accurate Mechanic. He did not take apart your key ring. That is not possible. You may have thought he did, but he didn't....or why leave your keys behind? If you do not like someone's behavior, that is fine, but there is no "protection" from manners on this shard and your complaint will fall on deaf ears.

That having been said, if you need help with the vile PK Luca Blight, just ask for help. I'm sure there are a LOT of people that would enjoying chasing Luca Blight.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I'm going to move this to the new player forum (if I can figure out how).

We have a question, we have a joke, and we have a solution. Please no more talk of IRL parenting, h4X, or anything else.

Return to “New Player Help”