trash barrel

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Charla

trash barrel

Post by Charla »

Greetings:

I have a suggestion that a trash barrel be placed at banks in Wind and one in Magencia. I know it isn't era , but

I have seen players discard items on ground which they do not wish to keep. A trash barrel at these

locations might help cut down on item count.

Thanks so much for a great shard.

Westra

Lady Ivy

Re: trash barrel

Post by Lady Ivy »

Charla wrote:locations might help cut down on item count.
Items left on the ground will decay on their own.

Charla

Post by Charla »

this is true. Not sure about this server, but way back when lot of items laying around would cause server lag.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

i always drop my junk on the ground at banks for noobs some guy almost filled his spell book out yesterday lol
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Charla

Post by Charla »

That's very kind of you, I also drop items at banks where people might be able to use them. The reason I

suggested Wind and Mag is because very few noobs are able to go to Wind. I have met a great many players

either new to game, or haven't played in so long they've forgotten most of what they knew about this era. One

player thought he had new player status. Thus Mag is difficult for these players.

Also items at banks at these locations until they decay, or counted each time server saves.

But thanks for the input. It's always nice to hear what other players think about suggestions.

Westra