The loot drop for a level 5 t-map are fuked

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
gschull
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by gschull »

Can someone tell me why the best weapon i get is a pitchfork of ruin off a level 5 t-map. wtf. I have 10 level 5 tmaps. i have ran 3 and the very best item i got was 1 teleporting ring. back in the day uosa would drop alot of good weapons and necklace's of spell reflect with like 50 charges. WTF IS GOING ON. AND LIKE 4 collector of souls spawned on 1 tmap none of the monsters had anything on them. maybe 1 durable katana. the loot drop is fucked up across the board. its totally wacked. i think it was changed. however ill settle for its a bug. FIX IT!

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The loot drop for a level 5 t-map are fuked

Post by Ragancy »

I disagree. The high end magic weaps need to remain very rare. The loot seems fine to me. On a level 5 map you get like 15k in gold and chance for high level maps on the mobs. Then there's about a 5-10% chance of a really nice weapon. Level 5 t maps only take 10-15 minutes to do so what's to complain about?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Noticing also that the Magic weapon drops on high end monsters has been very low end weapons. I used to very rarely get a ruin or a might...not it's mostly ruin and might when I kill a Elder Gazer or a Blood elemental.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

srry but i have to agree with gschull.
the t chest spawn isnt accurate and its known, there r some threads about it already.

it used to be a little better, and yea i also think that high end weps should be rare BUT
i did aswell like 6 lvl 5 maps and all i got was a power GT hatchet/1 tele ring and a mr cloth.

yup the spawn is fucked.
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I think the tmap loot is toned down from what it should be in era to help curb easy-gold, which is sort of silly considering we can make 7x gm's in 2 days, and at any given time there is only 4-5 people farming the good spots. I'm surprised we haven't given up on gold and made our own currency.... Oh silver. :roll:

Guerrilla

Post by Guerrilla »

Forum rules

Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.

In all honesty I would recommend this thread be moved to trash talk, lets try to keep it civil. There are visitors to our forums ya know, you think they really wanna join a server with people posting threads with this type of nonsense.

Secondly, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the level 5 drops, your just getting bubu maps man, chill. Patience , sabali, your day will come.
Halleluyah
<DemonArkanis> hopefully ill go to hell and not have to listen to your bullshit

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

Guerrilla wrote:The loot drop for a level 5 t-map are fuked

Forum rules

In all honesty I would recommend this thread be moved to trash talk, lets try to keep it civil. There are visitors to our forums ya know, you think they really wanna join a server with people posting threads with this type of nonsense.
coming from you, hahahahaha :D
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Era-accurate treasure chest: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22476

ROFLOMGWTFBBQ NO VANQZ?!?!?!??!!?!!?!?!?!?

20 weapons/armor. If we just look at the damage and AR modifiers, we see:

7 with none
7 with first-level (ruin/defense)
2 with second-level
2 with third-level
2 with fourth-level
0 with fifth-level (vanq/invulnerable)

Of course, this is just one chest. But to say that vanquishing items were ubiquitous is a complete fabrication.