The UO Lottery!!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
mr mahony

Re: The UO Lottery!!

Post by mr mahony »

How much does it cost to run a vendor for a week? putting a total of 300k on a vendor. you may want to clear this up, saying everything is non profit etc etc then that remaining 25% which is 75k ( potentially) seems pretty high to keep a vendor up. Also why 4 paying slot so max someone can win is 90k.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

It takes roughly 15k per week to keep the vendor up. Yes in a perfect world, where every book is sold, the 75k would be way too much and then most of it would be thrown back into the prize pool anyway so it doesnt really matter. Since I didnt really expect to have every book sold the 25% should be about right without having to take money away from the actuall prize pool to keep the vendor up.

4 numbers are picked, BUT you can purchase more than one ticket so you have the ability to win all 4 prizes if you purchased enough tickets.

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Well only 3 tickets were purchased so this looks like a bust...I am closing the vendor down. Those 3 people that purchased tickets please PM me with the ticket number and the security code and I will double your money for what you paid for them.

Thank you.

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

Damn, I was thinking of buying a ticket.

Start off smaller maybe?