Despise Monsters

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
randale

Despise Monsters

Post by randale »

Aren't there supposed to be lizardmen on the upper floor and ettins and earth elementals on the first bottom floor? Not giant spiders, mongbats, and slimes?

Adunaphel

Re: Despise Monsters

Post by Adunaphel »

I always remembered Despise being full of nothing but useless garbage spawn.

randale

Post by randale »

Adunaphel wrote:I always remembered Despise being full of nothing but useless garbage spawn.
I'm sure the upper floor had lizardmen (right when you come in, possibly nothing but)

The 2nd bottom floor had Ogre Lords, which were like Balrons without magic.

Adunaphel

Post by Adunaphel »

I think they changed it to that during uo:r, so after our target era. Not that I would complain if they changed it. As it is now, it's just a waste of a dungeon.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Right, this was after UOR when they had lizardmen and such. It is kind of a waste of a dungeon; slimes and snakes and giant serpents and the size of the spawn make it actually tough for a new player, and not worth it (from a gold perspective) for a well-developed player. The only place worth going to is the bottom floor, which has a couple mage spawns that can give you some decent gold.