Capture the Capital (CTC)

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Sexy Smithy

Re: Capture the Capital (CTC)

Post by Sexy Smithy »

That's a shame that you are like this Yomega... I won't be getting to that order of yours...or any order of yours in the future.

You and your friends are truly pathetic, Yomega...

Poor Form.
Special Projects Minion.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Sexy Smithy wrote:That's a shame that you are like this Yomega... I won't be getting to that order of yours...or any order of yours in the future.

Poor Form.
On that note, I am no longer going to sell to him or buy from him. Is it against forum rules to start a thread we can all sign and link to in our profile that says we are against doing business with him? ^_^
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Ronk wrote:
Sexy Smithy wrote:That's a shame that you are like this Yomega... I won't be getting to that order of yours...or any order of yours in the future.

Poor Form.
On that note, I am no longer going to sell to him or buy from him. Is it against forum rules to start a thread we can all sign and link to in our profile that says we are against doing business with him? ^_^
It'd probably dissolve into trash talk as the people you're signing against would most likely try to get it moved into trash talk. However, it is not illegal. Its just business. Saying you will not do business with a group or person is nothing more than a business decision.

On the subject of that event...that was one of the lamest things i've seen on this server so far.

Just about as lame as me killing two of those griefers on foot with no heal regs. Oh wait, that was just funny.

Anywho, yeah, feel free to start a thread about not doing business with Yomega and his guild. I will gladly sign that list. Anyone who goes this far out of their way to ruin this shard and its community needs to be made public example of...and that is what Yomega and his group effectively did.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Pringles

Re: Capture the Capital (CTC) Saturday Sept 16/11 Game #10

Post by Pringles »

Rose wrote:You are not welcome in the slightest Yomega. In fact, the fun you had here tonight will probably not happen again thanks to you and your mates actions.

In the past, we have had a small amounts of grief with this event, something to the effect of TG running in and killing everyone as they gather at the Chaos Shrine. This is ok, because TG always leaves before the game starts and has no interference with the actual game. Dare I say TG actually has some class...

Yomega, you and your friends on the other hand....

* Placed a small safe house nearby
* Joined one of the teams on an alt, and dry looted them right away
* Stacked up a group of 5 or 6 in front of one of the towers and did not let anyone out
* Cast constant wall of stones and synch dropped on the participants
* Endless res killing
* Yelling things like "Go back to trammel" "f*ggots" and "f*ck you"

All this while you guys were actually invited to the event. You had a chance to support the player base, win awesome prizes, and compete for supremacy. I have even offered to enter your entire guild as one team and make the best of things.... But instead you choose to grief and seriously piss off all those who waited an hour to play.

So... Even if I hosted another one of these events, people probably wont want to waste their time if the reprobates of UOSA are just going to show up again....

The way I see things is like this: The more people who play on UOSA, directly equates to the amount of fun it is to play here, in other words, if there is nobody to play with then there is no point in playing Ultima Online.
If you are someone who enjoys playing here but at the same you create misery for other players, then what are you really doing? Is it fair to say that you are essentially shi*ting where you eat?

What is the end goal of the griefer? Is it to make UO a single player game? I assume it is nothing more then simply creating self-joy at the expense of others, hence the word "Reprobate" mentioned earlier.

I try my best to give back to the community that has given me so much over the years. I do this by way of advice, donations, accuracy searching, and hosting events like CTC. I want to see UOSA grow and thrive, not diminish and fade away.

Anyway.... I want to thank everyone (who came to play) for coming out, and I am sorry that the game did not work out as planned. and no prizes were awarded.

This coming from NWO is a big LOL. The reason I will never ever show up on an NWO event is because they and the guilds they are friendly with share the attutide like they are the ones deciding wheter you are allowed to play UOSA or not. How? with griefing, trash talking, placing a house nearby and what not. So LOL at you Rose.
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

*Hazy

Post by *Hazy »

Epic fail

Gauntlet

Post by Gauntlet »

mad cuz u bad

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Rose, dont let them discourage you. 8/10 odds isnt all that bad, most people enjoyed it even though it wasnt the smoothest game. I found it rather amussing chasing the bastids around on foot, with my newb dagger and about 15 life and still watching them run away..
If everyone gave up on every griefed event, all we would have left is trammel. The DBs ( you figure it out ) know who they are and the shard can decide on how they want to deal (or not ) with them. I look forward to future events, I hope you decide you will try again! :)

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

Pringles wrote:This coming from NWO is a big LOL. The reason I will never ever show up on an NWO event is because they and the guilds they are friendly with share the attutide like they are the ones deciding wheter you are allowed to play UOSA or not. How? with griefing, trash talking, placing a house nearby and what not. So LOL at you Rose.
Regardless of whatever petty wrongs you may perceive, Rose goes well out of his way to setup these events as a service to the community and the shard as a whole...including you. It is events like this that entice new players to the server. Seeing an active community is what people are looking for. Seeing you and your friends response is not what most of the people looking for a server to play on are looking for. Hopefully, in the future, you will think outside of your own selfish wants and try to help out this Shard as a whole instead of trying to make it look bad.

Keep up the good work for the shard Rose! Don't let the minority opinions drag you down.
Special Projects Minion.

Pringles

Post by Pringles »

... Hopefully, in the future, you will think outside of your own selfish wants and try to help out this Shard as a whole instead of trying to make it look bad.

I do not know you, never interacted with you and yet you dare to say this to me? So enlighten me what my selfish wants are and what I am doing to make the server look bad.
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

I understand that because this is a PvP related event and is recurring there is bound to be a certain amount of mud slinging.

With that said, give it a rest everyone so the thread can stay up.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

BlackFoot wrote:I understand that because this is a PvP related event and is recurring there is bound to be a certain amount of mud slinging.

With that said, give it a rest everyone so the thread can stay up.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Myzrael

Post by Myzrael »

I declare no contest, on a count of the blood capital being looted by a rouge teammate.

However if you want a consolation prize, drop by my tower. From Chaos Shrine, run North along the mountain and follow it West then South into the valley... cant miss it.
Event gets griefed, and still you offer out a prize! That's class...Bravo.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

This event is currently under revision.

I will soon have an Ultimate NWO Arena set up for my 2 events, plus a new one.

The new event arena will be solely in a housing structure, Tower > Castle < Tower.

Look forward to a whole new approach to CTC :)

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Can't wait to see it, Rose. :)
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

The Real Sandro

Post by The Real Sandro »

Gauntlet wrote:mad cuz u bad
It's a shame Bernini nor Mens Rea play here anymore.
Rose wrote:Yomega, you and your friends on the other hand....

* Placed a small safe house nearby
* Joined one of the teams on an alt, and dry looted them right away
* Stacked up a group of 5 or 6 in front of one of the towers and did not let anyone out
* Cast constant wall of stones and synch dropped on the participants
* Endless res killing
* Yelling things like "Go back to trammel" "f*ggots" and "f*ck you"
Classic!

Recruiting members for the "Griefing Dream Team" PM me if you are interested.

All jokes aside, I won't grief anymore of your events.
cr3w / -3-

[14:41] <SJane> nevermore doesn't cheat
[14:41] <Arsen_SupPe> tell me how my brownbear loses against a chicken then? kty jane
[06:07] <Luca|Blight> but really whos left thats good at pvp besides sandro