White Wyrm diet

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Loctar

White Wyrm diet

Post by Loctar »

I was told to post this on the forums by Derrick.

During T2A I believe that White Wyrms had a diet that also consisted of gold pieces and fish.

At this point on the surver I was not able to feed my white wyrm gold or fish steaks.

Derrick

Re: White Wyrm diet

Post by Derrick »

They should eat gold, I'll be looking into why they don't. I wasn't aware of the fish, hopefully someone else has a recollection on this?
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

SoundofGod

Post by SoundofGod »

"Unlike dragons, white wyrms can be safely handled by murderers. They have more dexterity than the average dragon, and can move a bit faster, especially while following targets. On February 1, 2001, the "smooth skinned" version of the wyrm was discontinued. This wyrm was later reintroduced. White wyrms tamed after Publish 16 (July 2002) will also eat gold, ones tamed prior will not. Gold will restore a portion of the wyrms stamina depending on how much you feed it (Number of Gold Coins - 50 = Ammount restored)."

http://update.uo.com/design_416.html

Miscellaneous Taming Stuff

Newly spawned white wyrms can "eat" gold in addition to meat. Stamina is restored at: Number of Gold Coins - 50. If the number is below zero, then no stamina is restored.

Publish 16 (July 2002)

Loctar

Post by Loctar »

SoundofGod wrote:"Unlike dragons, white wyrms can be safely handled by murderers. They have more dexterity than the average dragon, and can move a bit faster, especially while following targets. On February 1, 2001, the "smooth skinned" version of the wyrm was discontinued. This wyrm was later reintroduced. White wyrms tamed after Publish 16 (July 2002) will also eat gold, ones tamed prior will not. Gold will restore a portion of the wyrms stamina depending on how much you feed it (Number of Gold Coins - 50 = Ammount restored)."

http://update.uo.com/design_416.html

Miscellaneous Taming Stuff

Newly spawned white wyrms can "eat" gold in addition to meat. Stamina is restored at: Number of Gold Coins - 50. If the number is below zero, then no stamina is restored.

Publish 16 (July 2002)
Is that T2A or later?

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

That addition took place during late UOR, approximately 2 years after T2A ended.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org