Crafted Item Durability Affecting Vendor Buy Price

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Abbot

Crafted Item Durability Affecting Vendor Buy Price

Post by Abbot »

First of all: http://web.archive.org/web/200102050158 ... lity.shtml

I believe it's commonly known that not all crafted items are made equal, some have more durability than others. So I've been trying to figure out a way to determine that difference. That link I posted mentions vendors buying items at different amounts depending on durability, and that that is a way to determine which items have the highest max durability. I have no further evidence beyond that, but I'd like to strike up at least a discussion on the matter.

Thank you.
<Soma> He may be a pedophile, but he's a damn good smith
<Sheer_Luck> Yeah but all the hally handles smell funny.

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Crafted Item Durability Affecting Vendor Buy Price

Post by fox_phyre »

Can you find any info from in era for this? The page says it was last modified in 2000, and the top of the page in the wayback machine box it says the article was pulled from 2001 so wouldn't necessarily be accurate to T2A.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Abbot

Post by Abbot »

I haven't looked extensively, I'm not really too knowledgeable on stuff like this. I realize it's not a legit source to make any changes on, since it is from 2000 and a player written guide, but I thought it might inspire someone who does know where to look for these sorts of things.

However, I'll continue searching for more info, but I probably will not find anything.

Abbot

Post by Abbot »

I think this is already talked about in viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7278 so I don't think this thread is necessary. Please delete this thread, thank you. My apologies.