Feel like I'm back home...

Moderator: Support Moderators

Greywolf

Feel like I'm back home...

Post by Greywolf »

Hey all!

I'm an old UO player circa 1997-1999, Pacific shard. Loved every moment in UO at the time (ah, good 'ol UOXtreme) and really do miss the 'magic' of the world. I left when Everquest was released in '99 but always looked back at UO with fond memories.

I've tried to come back to the real servers time and time again, but never could figure out why I would lose interest so quickly or just not have that same feeling. I pegged it because of all the changes that happened over the years. The magic of UO, for me, was in the era that I played in.

Anyway, over the years I've always knew of free UO shards but never really tried them out. And then I stumbled on this one, which focuses on the era in which I played! I'm so excited to be here and experience UO again.

See you all around!
Greywolf
Pacific Shard 1997-1999
Guild Leader - The Drunken Bastards of Britannia

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Feel like I'm back home...

Post by Mikel123 »

Take notice of things that don't look right to you... it's rare to find someone whose last memories are of our era. For most of us, we played into 2000 and 2001, and/or a bunch of free shards, so our memories are tainted by that. In the hunt to make this shard more 1999-accurate, folks like yourself are a huge help!

Welcome!

Return to “New Player Help”