T-map fishing

Moderator: Support Moderators

Koden

T-map fishing

Post by Koden »

I'm at 90.8 fishing and expecting t-maps soon. I forget do they just fish up or do they come in the belly of a serpent? Also what is the lock picking on LVL 1 t-chests?
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

Koden

Re: T-map fishing

Post by Koden »

Shameless bump; anyone remember what lockpicking is needed for lvl 1 t-maps? I just want it up to the point I can do all the fished up maps
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

Saint Dismas

Post by Saint Dismas »

Hullo there!

I'm afraid I lack the knowledge to help you with your fishing question.

However, according to this UOSA wiki page, you can unlock level 1 t-map chests with either 35 lockpicking skill or with 50 magery.

Koden

Post by Koden »

now why couldn't I find that? I looked for an hour and a half last night B4 posting, and you found it in like 2 min. :oops: thanks for the fast reply.

Saint Dismas

Post by Saint Dismas »

No worries! At the time I just happened to be examining the wiki myself.

OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by OneEyedJack »

The T-maps and MiBs will just show up in your pack. So keep an eye out for them!

Return to “New Player Help”