full spellbook

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
podsosnoi

full spellbook

Post by podsosnoi »

Bought one near Britain (upper house from Gate with a bank icon on it), paid 4k. It was empty. Can u make trading be a bit more fair?

Abbot

Re: full spellbook

Post by Abbot »

Welcome to UOSA!

Inevitably someone will inform you about era accuracy and how it's era accurate for jerks to exist. Sadly, the only thing you can do is report any scammers you find on the trade board, I believe there's a thread for that, and learn from your mistakes. You'll make a lot, as most of everyone here has! :)

I'd be happy to make you a full spell book for cost of materials, just PM me and we'll work out a time/place to meet and such.
<Soma> He may be a pedophile, but he's a damn good smith
<Sheer_Luck> Yeah but all the hally handles smell funny.

OneEyedJack
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: full spellbook

Post by OneEyedJack »

This is unfortunately a difficult lesson that most new players run into... Next time, if you ID the book it'll tell you how many spells are in it. The bottom thread in my signature has a link to my forum where you can find my vendor with full spellbooks. If it's out, I'll have them restocked this weekend.