The Grey Protection Agency

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Elador

The Grey Protection Agency

Post by Elador »

To all pure slayers of monsters and crafters of Britania, I invite you to join The Grey Protection Agency. It is my intention to gather members of all skill types and levels for mutual protection and fellowship. As The GPA grows I intend to create a Rapid Response Team to protect our membership from unwarranted attack. PvP will only be allowed in defense of self or our guildmates, or at formal events. I am hoping to gather a highly active group of friends who enjoy working together and are willing to die for one another if necessary. If this interests you contact Melchior|GPA via irc or cantact me on these forums via private message. Separate forums are under construction. I hope to hear from many of you soon.

Off-site forums for The Grey Protection Agency are now available at http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_GPA/

Joshua Lee

Re: The Grey Protection Agency

Post by Joshua Lee »

This was posted at 11:11. Not a coincidence.
A mirror reflecting a mirror that shines through a prism of paradoxes after shocking breakthroughs that elevate to a higher level of consciousness that radiates the soul energy being burned with passion.

Bean

Re: The Grey Protection Agency

Post by Bean »

Were you the idiot that came and asked me if I believed in coincidence? Asking it like if I believed in the sun or in the peach cobbler I ate a few minutes ago?

Does the 11:11 non-coincidence just work for those in the eastern timezone? Because it was at 10:11 for me.

I hope you were roleplaying because you sounded like a loon that just finished their first semester at a liberal arts college ;)

Return to “Guild Recruitment”