Inscription skill gains

Moderator: Support Moderators

Royaljosh

Inscription skill gains

Post by Royaljosh »

So, I am wondering if anyone can explain Inscription skill gains, I just started a character with 50 magery, 50 meditation. I am working on Inscription and after training and copying a few books I have my skill up to 30.6. Copying books does not seem to produce any more skill, maybe .1 every 50 books or 10 minutes. I can succesfully make scrolls of fireball, 3rd circle, but they give no skill increase and I try and scribe scrolls of Recall, 4th circle, but I fail every time. Any suggestions?

Royaljosh

Re: Inscription skill gains

Post by Royaljosh »

Stuck at 33.2 for almost an hour. Plenty of skill space for gains, trying different circle scrolls and copying books.

Sandro

Re: Inscription skill gains

Post by Sandro »

Make sure you have skills pointed down if you are at the 700.0 skill cap.

Also make sure you haven't accidentally set Inscription to "down" or "locked"

If you are gaining, but its slow, then you are just having bad luck. As long as you are crafting an item which you don't have a 0% or 100% chance to make, you are eligible for gains, provided the above circumstances are met as well.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Return to “New Player Help”