Cirius the pk of miners!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
mazda

Cirius the pk of miners!

Post by mazda »

Hello
This guy is hillarious. Well the situation was. I mean I should of been frustrated but he was so funny about it I just couldnt even give him a count.

I always mine the same way. Never been pkd mining. I have like 1k of ingots and I say hey I survied a couple caves on foot so why not push the envelope. I was mining in guard zone again and then the pass and then went south of the pass. I know a house there with a forge outside I use all the time. So I have all these ingots but i remember to hit some coloured spots by this house. I am mining like 3 or 4 spots right by the house. I go to smelt. I am on a horse. I finish smelting go to turn around and this guy just appears next to me. No trash talk, just para explode para explode. I was running in place in circles to get away and well i died. Long boring story but the thing that I thought was hillarious was the guy waited for me to smelt and must of been watching me for some time. Thats sneaky you guys on here are funny but I gotta tell you it was very frustrating.

mazda

Re: Cirius the pk of miners!

Post by mazda »

sorry posted this in the wrong section!

Fare thee well :)

inition

Post by inition »

Next time you will remember pouches!

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »