I suck at this game!

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mcgormey

I suck at this game!

Post by Mcgormey »

I've only been playing this for like a week or so and this game seems to be a lot different than any MMO's I've played before and I was just wondering if there was like a guild or something I could join with people willing to help me out with stuff I don't know....I get on the wiki quite a bit but some things on there just don't make sense to me. Any help would be appreciated whether you PM me or whatever you want. Any help would be much appreciated thanks all :D

Mcgormey

Re: I suck at this game!

Post by Mcgormey »

Like for one I don't get the whole macoring thing. :S

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Hey there, welcome to UOSA.

You should log onto IRC as there are heaps of active players on are happy to answer any questions regarding starting out/macroing, you can use the web client which can be found here or alternatively, you can download the mIRC client here and connect to UOSA by typing the following:

Code: Select all

/server irc.wildirc.net
/join #secondage
There are lots of guilds dedicated to helping new players start out, I would suggest B^S, K^A or DG, a great way to contact them is through the guild forums or IRC.

Happy hunting, and good luck!
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Hello Mcgormey!

As Soma said, IRC is probably your best bet.

Depending on your play times, I'd suggest jumping on chennels #C^V and #DG, we'll try and help you as much as we can.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Cionneach

Post by Cionneach »

I definitely suck at this now. Seemingly like a good few people, I stumbled upon this is a fit of nostalgia as I used to play casually about ten years ago. I don't remember it being this tough - or murder-y!

Getting started seems pretty daunting now :(

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Jill Stihl »

Cionneach wrote:Getting started seems pretty daunting now :(
Welcome aboard. I remember that^ feeling.

Stick with it and within a surprisingly short time it all comes together, honestly :)

Return to “New Player Help”