Patch 145: Feb 2 2012: Vendors, Speech, House Placement

Information on the latest Server Patches
Xantim
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Patch 145: Feb 2 2012: Vendors, Speech, House Placement

Post by Xantim »

Jill Stihl wrote:
Xantim wrote:What happend with co-ower status on the other chars on your account if you have a house? Now i cant do anything with my other char in the house, im just a "friend".
If your 'friend' character owns their own house they cannot be a co-owner of any other, so are automatically down-graded to friend status in houses that they were co-owned to (whether by being on the same account or manually added).

It's been like that for a while, if that is the issue.

Yeah, totaly forgot about that....*sigh*

UsualSuspect

Post by UsualSuspect »

This same system of npc vendor response range needs to be implemented towards players. Someone who flags in town should not be instantly guard whacked by an npc. npc's should have the same "sight" range as they have towards players wanting to sell. They should not see past 3 tiles and should not see through walls.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

UsualSuspect wrote:This same system of npc vendor response range needs to be implemented towards players. Someone who flags in town should not be instantly guard whacked by an npc. npc's should have the same "sight" range as they have towards players wanting to sell. They should not see past 3 tiles and should not see through walls.
This would make my work much easier :)
I don't know about the 3 tile limit, but at the very least, I think the fact that NPC's call guards after "seeing" a criminal act through the wall is silly. I don't know if it is NEA though.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

grumpy

Post by grumpy »

Do the stairs now count toward spacing requirements for housing? do we need 6 spaces between the front and back of homes? Well I know they do is that era accurate? I dunno, all I know is I have an awesome large house spot I can't place because of it. :-)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

There needs to be 5 open tiles between houses, this includes the house steps.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."