Full or Partially Full Bookcase Price Check

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Cullinarn

Full or Partially Full Bookcase Price Check

Post by Cullinarn »

So I've heard that people can get the full or partially full bookcases that exist in some of the vendor's shops, but I've never heard how. I really want one. :lol: Anyway, how do you get them (I don't really understand the trophy turn in system yet)? And how much would they sell for on the forums? I couldn't find an auction.

As always, thanks for the help. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying themselves, both in game and IRL. :)

-UN
Cullinarn
Founder
The House of Oor'tael

eZmoDe

Re: Full or Partially Full Bookcase Price Check

Post by eZmoDe »

They are hard to find these days. They would sell for anywhere between 200k - 500k. I wouldn't pay anymore than that on them. Cool to own but they're fugly imo.

Sultan of Swing

Re: Full or Partially Full Bookcase Price Check

Post by Sultan of Swing »

eZmoDe wrote:They are hard to find these days. They would sell for anywhere between 200k - 500k. I wouldn't pay anymore than that on them. Cool to own but they're fugly imo.
hard to find? youd be right there, sure your not mistaking this for piles of damaged ooks which is a spawning rare?
book cases of books ive never seen! even as a unique reward, although im sure someones had 1 probably by now. 2mill + if you ask me

Return to “Price Check”