Price check on runebooks?

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Price check on runebooks?

Post by Kamora »

What is the normal price for City rune books?

JBURNS
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Price check on runebooks?

Post by JBURNS »

for an empty runebook the price varies from 500-750gp. for a runebook filled with cities im not sure as it is easy to scam. Not a lot of people sell runebooks filled already I would suggest buying an empty runebook and going to a rune library and making your own books as you see fit :)

Tabius

Post by Tabius »

I sell town runes regularly, it is by far cheaper to buy them marked from myself and other vendors about, than risk 5-7k on city runebooks
Testimonials

<Derrick> Holy crap, nice spot!
<Derrick> I didn't know you could fit houses on serps

<Braden> Wow, that is a tight placement

<Nevermore> That is AMAZING placement

<Pirul> Dude, Tabius WAS real estate in UOSA

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

If it's for the [NEW] guild, I will donate a full town runebook. I use to sell the at my library though for like 4.5k per town book
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Kamora
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kamora »

RoadKill wrote:If it's for the [NEW] guild, I will donate a full town runebook. I use to sell the at my library though for like 4.5k per town book

Thanks Roadkill, [New] has a Runelibrary now, and i was going to mark and sell Full City Runebooks, and dungeon Runebooks. Although they are not blessed here, we can use them straight from the bank box, or locked down in our homes. So they are still very useful and much needed in this shard.

*remembers how excited i was in 99 when the runebooks first came out. My vendors low end price of 16k per blank book was so popular, i made my first fortune! hehe *

Return to “Price Check”