Suddenly can't move southeast

Moderator: Support Moderators

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Suddenly can't move southeast

Post by EVeee »

I'll be playing the game just fine and then suddenly and without warning I'll be unable to move in a southeast direction. It seems to happen at least a couple of times a day and it is always the same direction I can't move in. The only fix I've found for it so far is to log out completely and log back in again but in the middle of a fight I can't do that and I'm as good as dead. Does anyone know what this problem is and a better/permanent way to fix it? Thanks :)

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Suddenly can't move southeast

Post by applejack »

Sounds like you are de-synching. In Razor under hotkeys, misc there is Resynchronize Client. If this is happening often I would assign that to a hotkey which should fix you right away when that happens. Myself, I very rarely de-synch so I just close and reopen my paper doll (alt-P) which also fixes the issue. Hope that helps.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by EVeee »

Thanks applejack - that's exactly what I was looking for :)

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

The alternative is to hit Alt+P and open your paperdoll. This refreshes the entire screen and resyncs you.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

chainsoar wrote:The alternative is to hit Alt+P and open your paperdoll. This refreshes the entire screen and resyncs you.
The other alternative is to re-read my post where I mentioned alt-p. I hereby challenge you to a dance off sir chainsoar!
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

DANCE FIGHT! DANCE FIGHT! DANCE FIGHT!
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

Today's lesson kids is that Savages are horrible dancers. By the time I was going into my Kid N Play finishing moves, chain had long been served.
[cA] Tales of Adventure

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

I'm actually just going to stab him in the back while he tries to do the robot
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

robots cannot be destroyed by a mere backstabbing.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

He's not an actual robot though, just a really awkward white dude trying to get down with the kids with some funky dance moves

Populus

Post by Populus »

WHO'S A SILLY PONY?
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Return to “New Player Help”