Boat Blockades Legal/Illegal?

Moderator: Support Moderators

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Boat Blockades Legal/Illegal?

Post by EVeee »

I saw this topic mentioned in another thread and it was something I was contemplating anyway, so I figured I'd ask. I also figured the answer to this might depend on what you're blockading and/or the reasons for it.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Re: Boat Blockades Legal/Illegal?

Post by son »

legal
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Of course it depends on what you're blocking, and how loud the affected people complain. In other words, it is a case by case scenario.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by EVeee »

Pirul wrote:Of course it depends on what you're blocking, and how loud the affected people complain. In other words, it is a case by case scenario.
So there are or have been successful, non-poofed boat blockades? Now I'm looking for precedent here because blockading anything worth blocking in the first place is going to make people mad, that's a given. And Ultima players love to complain, that's an ages-old fact. So if upsetting people and making them whine is all it takes for a blcokade to be considered illegal, this idea is truly dead in the water.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

I wish more people would take a second to actually try and search before posting questions... literally third post when searching "boat blockade".
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by EVeee »

Hicha wrote:I wish more people would take a second to actually try and search before posting questions... literally third post when searching "boat blockade".
Thanks for the reply but nowhere in that thread did Derrick or any other staff state an opinion or rule regarding this matter. It was just a bunch of players sounding off.

Still, I should use the search option more. Valid point. I forget sometimes.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Blockades of mining areas have been permitted in the past, however a blockade of a player ran operated town (and a rather large body of water) were made an event out of, and staff...incentived the blockader to dessist.

So again, it's case by case.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “New Player Help”