Skills doesn't increase anymore!

Moderator: Support Moderators

fidalguera

Skills doesn't increase anymore!

Post by fidalguera »

Hello everyone! Some days ago I was training my hiding skill when I realized that it stopped increasing at 92... I continued playing and all my skills had stopped :| ... Like tactics that is on 55, it doesn't increase anymore. Is this because the skill cap :?: Isn't that 700? I have 1074.5, I don't understand that. And how I erase some useless skills :?: Thanks. :wink:

TheManWithNoName

Re: Skills doesn't increase anymore!

Post by TheManWithNoName »

it sounds to me that you are indeed skill capped at 700 (real).

you need to check the "show real" button on your skill scroll if you are checking the skill total in uo. you can also check your total in razor under the skills tab, by looking at the "base total" box in the lower right hand corner.

since you are capped, you need to set the skills you no longer want to go down while you continue to raise the skills you do want. you can do this in your skill scroll in uo by clicking the arrow up/down/lock next to each skill in order to "set" which direction you want the skill to go. you can also do this in the skill tab in razor by highlighting the skill (left click) then right clicking it to set it up/down/lock.
IRC: NoName

fidalguera

Re: Skills doesn't increase anymore!

Post by fidalguera »

Thanks bro, you solved my problems!

Return to “New Player Help”