BLAOW! I haz a vendor! =^.^=

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Pristiq

BLAOW! I haz a vendor! =^.^=

Post by Pristiq »

Are you tired of the monotony your life has become?!
Are you looking for adventure but don't know where to start?!

Then come on down to Gateman's Awesome Vendor of Epicness (That Will Blow Your Mind)!

The GAVE features all sorts of exciting awesomeness and is restocked pretty much ALL THE TIME! SHIT YEAH!

Tired of 24-hour farming because the endgame has become too BORING for you? FUCK THAT!
Grab your best adventuring gear, buy one of my Random Adventure Runes©, and have yourself blast! (KABOOM!)
All runes stolen from actual players. Names have not been changed nor confirmed. Gateman holds no liability should you recall your red into town.

Are you a noob without the money to buy the awesome and epic magic items you want?! NOT ANYMORE!
Check out the MAGIC ITEM GRAB BAG featuring low to moderate level magical arms, armor, and jewelry for the LOW, LOW price of 500 gold! Hell, if I'm too lazy to identify everything, you might get lucky and find something AMAZING!

What are you waiting for? COME ON DOWN! Located just east of Yew Bank, you'll never have to feel unsafe buying other people's belongings ever again!

Last edited by Pristiq on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Infantry

Re: BLAOW! I haz a vendor! =^.^=

Post by Infantry »

I love the fine print

"All runes stolen from actual players. Names have not been changed nor confirmed. Gateman holds no liability should you recall your red into town."

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

There are definitely some Eo runes for sale there!
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Epic win. I think I'll have some fun with this. ;)
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Return to “Player Run Vendors”