How to make 10 million gold a month. Legally & Attended.

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Jason-

Re: How to make 10 million gold a month. Legally & Attended

Post by Jason- »

Calm down ladies...

Telamon uses both his education and experience to implement a gamestyle that is very cost-effective and worthwhile.

Blah blah blah, this shard is full of retards and I can understand why Telamon didn't want to help you losers out. However, it can't be overlooked that he:

-Donates
-Provides housing for new players

So in regards to shard growth, he has done his fair share.
Last edited by Jason- on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

Not surprisingly this belongs in trash talk.

Look at how you conduct yourselves people. The discourse in this thread and other recent high-profile threads is disgusting and childish.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Jason-

Post by Jason- »

mrbojangles wrote:The discourse in this thread and other recent high-profile threads is disgusting and childish
FYI, you're playing Ultima Online.

You are sharing a forum board with an individual who pretends to be a Korean chick, Matron, and his affiliated individuals, chumbucket, lelouche, and chainsoar for example. What did you expect?

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Gregor De Gar wrote:Has anyone tried this macro and got it working? How are the profits?
I now have in my possession 500,000 rolls of toilet paper. I will never have to worry about being without while upon the John ever again.

Am I 1337 now?
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

Jason- wrote:
mrbojangles wrote:The discourse in this thread and other recent high-profile threads is disgusting and childish
FYI, you're playing Ultima Online.

You are sharing a forum board with an individual who pretends to be a Korean chick, Matron, and his affiliated individuals, chumbucket, lelouche, and chainsoar for example. What did you expect?
Eh, I wasn't referring to them, they just joke around and troll. Their comments are predictable and harmless. I'm referring to the personal attacks and temper tantrums by people who like to paint themselves as mature players.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Smells like shit to me. If you want to get rich just play the game for what it is. That is the biggest reward of all. Killing 20 afkers in town and having a good crew to BS with (PoD , NWO) is far worth more then all the gold you can make.

And Arsen's good looks.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Populus

Post by Populus »

Kander speaks the truth!
Except the Arsen part.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Further .02:

People approach UO with many different goals in mind. For the OP, it's clear that two of them were: (1) the acquisition of certain rares, and (2) the application of coding skills to Razor & UO. Presumably the former was a success, and certainly the latter was. It takes a ton of time and effort, and presumably skill, to put together something like this. My big macro accomplishment came when I strung together the Explosion spell, a purple potion, an Earthquake scroll, and a Stave of Lightning, all aimed at one person. And that took probably 4-5 hours of practice on Giant Serpents and in Notepad. Not Notepad++. Just plain old Notepad, cause I'm ghetto like that. So I can only imagine how long this took.

Regardless, nothing in this OP is against the rules of UOSA, so it will stay up as long as the files in the links in the OP stay valid (please let me know if they stop working; it's not a guide unless the guide material is actually accessible).

As for the potential damage to the shard, I find it hard to believe this will have any negative impact, because:
  • it's a PITA to set this up
  • it's only fun to a very small number of people
  • it's not a particularly good way to make money (in terms of gp/hour)
  • it's not doable by more than a couple of people at a time anyways
  • there are other ways of making as much money (attended) in as much time, and people have done such things and... well, we're all still here
  • the money it creates is only every used by people collecting rares that 98% of the shard doesn't care about

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

You can make 120k an hour in LL not including magics/tmaps/jewels.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Bull wrote:Sounds like Someones trying to be next in line for the next 5 million gold quest give away. Let me guess looking to join uhh too? Please pull yourself from Blackfoots rear end. Maybe if bullcrap like that wasent happening telemon would not have a motive to do this?? Free 5 million dollar quest give awayss to prefered players is doing nothing to benefit this server.
Mirage wrote:
Hydroxide wrote:Nice post... Coming from the man who lead a smear campaign against attended recall miners.

Hypocrite Much?

Hope you finally decide to leave and never come back, Telamon. Thanks!
I tried telling people a long time ago that this guy was detrimental to the shard. Everyone continued to back him. Now look, he's deleting all of his confrontational posts, and a large majority of ALL of them, coding for another shard trying to show people ways to become what he once was. A nerd who never played the game, and ran scripts all day long. That was the extent of his gameplay.

Everyone thank him once again, please.

Thanks for AFKing your whole career and all your wealth.

Thanks for being the biggest hypocrit UOSA has ever seen.

Thanks for saying that you're PRO UOSA, but continue with actions that show you're totally opposite.

Thanks for trying to "hyper-inflate" our economy with your IDOC hunting macro, and scribe macro.

Thanks for derailing everyones sales or posts with your own hidden agenda, or a friends.

Thanks for never using your wealth in-game to promote shard activity such as Blackfoot has done.

Hopefully......I'll be thanking you for quitting officially.
Says "bull". Who are you? I'm sure you've had a prior alias that I would know that you got banned on for doing something that was detrimental to the shard. Just because you're wealthy doesn't mean you have any credibility. Wealth can be given, obtained, or even scammed (maybe you fall in this category). Credibility is earned though. Are you another one who AFKs your wealth, and does IDOC camping with nerd scripts instead playing wizard? You must be because you're pretty butthurt son. You and your cronies (Cavewight, Telamon, etc) can't hold a candlestick to what BlackFoot does for the shard. You guys forum warrior (which further shows how bad you guys are at this game, considering you can't grief anyone in-game), never log in, AFK your scoll selling wealth building techniques/IDOC script. If you knew ANYTHING you would know that BlackFoot and I don't even speak to each other besides passively on forum posts (and have gone at each other plenty of times before).

It's pretty sad that the AFK FORUM WARRIOR CLAN[AFKFWC] (Telamon, bull, Cavewight) are upset that someone PLAYING THE GAME, at a SHARD ACTIVITY EVENT, was fortunate enough to PICK UP A ITEM THAT WASN'T LOCKED DOWN, that anyone else who was there could have done. Are you F****** kidding me?!?!?! You gottttttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaa be *sh****** me. You nerds script afk idocs all your wealth and you're upset that a player from mYm (why would anyone favor them?) picked up a item? On top of all of that you're still defending Telamon, a known detriment to this shard at this point. You're bringing a knife to a gunfight right now.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Holy shit this guy assumes a lot.
Rage more, it's entertaining.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Bull

Post by Bull »

You belong in an institution. Hahaha I can see the vein ready to explode out of your head right now. Omfg you are the best one I have see yet..... Last one that compared to you was BeatingU.
Mirage wrote:
Bull wrote:Sounds like Someones trying to be next in line for the next 5 million gold quest give away. Let me guess looking to join uhh too? Please pull yourself from Blackfoots rear end. Maybe if bullcrap like that wasent happening telemon would not have a motive to do this?? Free 5 million dollar quest give awayss to prefered players is doing nothing to benefit this server.
Mirage wrote:
Hydroxide wrote:Nice post... Coming from the man who lead a smear campaign against attended recall miners.

Hypocrite Much?

Hope you finally decide to leave and never come back, Telamon. Thanks!
I tried telling people a long time ago that this guy was detrimental to the shard. Everyone continued to back him. Now look, he's deleting all of his confrontational posts, and a large majority of ALL of them, coding for another shard trying to show people ways to become what he once was. A nerd who never played the game, and ran scripts all day long. That was the extent of his gameplay.

Everyone thank him once again, please.

Thanks for AFKing your whole career and all your wealth.

Thanks for being the biggest hypocrit UOSA has ever seen.

Thanks for saying that you're PRO UOSA, but continue with actions that show you're totally opposite.

Thanks for trying to "hyper-inflate" our economy with your IDOC hunting macro, and scribe macro.

Thanks for derailing everyones sales or posts with your own hidden agenda, or a friends.

Thanks for never using your wealth in-game to promote shard activity such as Blackfoot has done.

Hopefully......I'll be thanking you for quitting officially.
Says "bull". Who are you? I'm sure you've had a prior alias that I would know that you got banned on for doing something that was detrimental to the shard. Just because you're wealthy doesn't mean you have any credibility. Wealth can be given, obtained, or even scammed (maybe you fall in this category). Credibility is earned though. Are you another one who AFKs your wealth, and does IDOC camping with nerd scripts instead playing wizard? You must be because you're pretty butthurt son. You and your cronies (Cavewight, Telamon, etc) can't hold a candlestick to what BlackFoot does for the shard. You guys forum warrior (which further shows how bad you guys are at this game, considering you can't grief anyone in-game), never log in, AFK your scoll selling wealth building techniques/IDOC script. If you knew ANYTHING you would know that BlackFoot and I don't even speak to each other besides passively on forum posts (and have gone at each other plenty of times before).

It's pretty sad that the AFK FORUM WARRIOR CLAN[AFKFWC] (Telamon, bull, Cavewight) are upset that someone PLAYING THE GAME, at a SHARD ACTIVITY EVENT, was fortunate enough to PICK UP A ITEM THAT WASN'T LOCKED DOWN, that anyone else who was there could have done. Are you F****** kidding me?!?!?! You gottttttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaa be *sh****** me. You nerds script afk idocs all your wealth and you're upset that a player from mYm (why would anyone favor them?) picked up a item? On top of all of that you're still defending Telamon, a known detriment to this shard at this point. You're bringing a knife to a gunfight right now.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Bull wrote:You belong in an institution. Hahaha I can see the vein ready to explode out of your head right now. Omfg you are the best one I have see yet..... Last one that compared to you was BeatingU.
Good response to a question that could have earned you any credibility, which is more than you have now. The lack of an answer is an answer itself.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

son wrote:You can make 120k an hour in LL not including magics/tmaps/jewels.
Remember when you wanted to bet me a castle deed you could make 100k/hr at elder gazers with just gold? I should have made this bet. I'd also bet against 120k/hr at lich lords. Even under ideal circumstances (silver vanq, reflect equipment just in case, etc.), that's tough. Once you add in the harassment of PKs and other farmers, it's certainly impossible.

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

Mikel123 wrote:
son wrote:You can make 120k an hour in LL not including magics/tmaps/jewels.
Remember when you wanted to bet me a castle deed you could make 100k/hr at elder gazers with just gold? I should have made this bet. I'd also bet against 120k/hr at lich lords. Even under ideal circumstances (silver vanq, reflect equipment just in case, etc.), that's tough. Once you add in the harassment of PKs and other farmers, it's certainly impossible.

It's not hard, just set up a dragon turret and do it when pk times are low. The more drags you have the faster you kill the Elder gazors which makes them spawn faster which makes you more gold. On top of that the level 4 t-maps drop and they sell for 8-10k. So It is very easy to make 100k an hour at Elder Gazors.

Then if you wanna make more money make a bard with hiding and hide him in barlon room in Terra Keep. Now you're making more gold useing two accounts and if you wanna make even more Have your tamer leave a White Wyrm in the efreet room in Fire Dungeon and have a character with hiding and vet there.

Now you're Farming 3 spots and if everything goes as planned you can make almost 200k an hour.
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

Return to “Guides”