Totally NEW, need advice/help

Moderator: Support Moderators

drkhrts

Totally NEW, need advice/help

Post by drkhrts »

I'm totally new to UO and would like any information/tips you can throw my way. I chose to make a Tamer and started on Jhelom. I know the builds and have the list of what "mobs" to tame to level it up. Problem is I only see rabbits and birds here and I'm kind of lost on some of the "lingo" these people are using in their guide.

If you have a complete noob guide I'd appreciate it a lot or just some info on what to do, where to go, ect would be helpful.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Re: Totally NEW, need advice/help

Post by son »

Tamer is too hard, make a bard and a miner.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

This guide is long winded and poorly written for the most part, but thanks to the contributions of many people, includes a bit of useful information for new players.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Also, if you didn't catch it at the end of the guide, jump in IRC channels #C^V and #DG, and we'll help as best we can.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Oggog

Post by Oggog »

If you have tons of questions I would jump in IRC and ask for help.

Also agree, tamer is too hard to skill up and a lot more involved to play than a bard. You can always make one later, or drop some barding skills for tamer ones on the same character later.

drkhrts

Post by drkhrts »

Thanks for quick response...

That is a LOT of reading lol... I might pick this up on the weekend when I'm more "refreshed" and not tired from work. This game seems complicated but that might be a good change of pace for me.

Return to “New Player Help”