NEWS SPOTS FOR HOUSES

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
marchins

NEWS SPOTS FOR HOUSES

Post by marchins »

I have been looking for a spot for a two-story house more than 2 days for all the map and i cant find it.

I saw there is a lot of houses without nothing inside and there is a lot of players that have more than 5 houses.

This make totally impossible for new player get a decent house.

Can you guys check this and make a decay or some houses?

B.Regards

Xandorf

Re: NEWS SPOTS FOR HOUSES

Post by Xandorf »

Probably won't find a spot for a larger house. Best way to get a larger spot is wait on an idoc, or you can buy a house from another player for a markup.

Just look in the trade section of the forums.
Swill Bag wrote:no pics, it didnt happen. i know how you roll you prolly cheated with dp vanq weapons
OZZY'S & Old Navy's PvP Supply Shop
Company of the Vigilant C^V

Draconis

Post by Draconis »

marchins wrote:I have been looking for a spot for a two-story house more than 2 days for all the map and i cant find it.

I saw there is a lot of houses without nothing inside and there is a lot of players that have more than 5 houses.

This make totally impossible for new player get a decent house.

Can you guys check this and make a decay or some houses?

B.Regards

That's what happens when you allow people, who don't even play anymore, to own 15 houses.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Don't worry too much about it. I hear there's a lot of real estate that's condemned and should fall soon.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay