Era Accuracy: Spawn in the Lost Lands.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Nijecka

Era Accuracy: Spawn in the Lost Lands.

Post by Nijecka »

Hello,

I played UO from early 1999-2001. I remember that the spawn in The Lost Lands was considerable different, in that in the middle of the forests there would be ratmen camps, lizardmen camps, trolls, ettins, giant spiders, wisps, and the like. Also right outside of Delucia, I remember Orc camps. This all made hunting very enjoyable for the lower level players, so that they had something in the Lost Lands, other than orcs to fight to raise their skills.

I don't know if this is too nitpicky or whatnot, but at the present the Lost Lands is generally pretty boring as there are really only Orcs and mongbats to kill for loot in the forests.

Thanks,

Nijecka

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Era Accuracy: Spawn in the Lost Lands.

Post by Light Shade »

Nijecka wrote:Hello,

I played UO from early 1999-2001. I remember that the spawn in The Lost Lands was considerable different, in that in the middle of the forests there would be ratmen camps, lizardmen camps, trolls, ettins, giant spiders, wisps, and the like. Also right outside of Delucia, I remember Orc camps. This all made hunting very enjoyable for the lower level players, so that they had something in the Lost Lands, other than orcs to fight to raise their skills.

I don't know if this is too nitpicky or whatnot, but at the present the Lost Lands is generally pretty boring as there are really only Orcs and mongbats to kill for loot in the forests.

Thanks,

Nijecka
You are correct in that the spawns in the Lost Lands were quite different. I think its just always been low on the priority/time scale.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Westo

Re: Era Accuracy: Spawn in the Lost Lands.

Post by Westo »

I think its worth mentioning, maybe we could boost the spawn in the Lost Lands for all levels, Yay More Spawn!