Trolling the Tera Keep Troll

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Trolling the Tera Keep Troll

Post by Lambo »

TG will gank the shit out of you and they will put up their two against your 5. It doesnt matter they just want to pvp.
Malice has fought me 1v1 when he has had other people online,

They just play UO , a lot of people here prefer to play IRC and Forums thats okay too.
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Lambo wrote:TG will gank the shit out of you and they will put up their two against your 5. It doesnt matter they just want to pvp.
Malice has fought me 1v1 when he has had other people online,

They just play UO , a lot of people here prefer to play IRC and Forums thats okay too.
I'll vouch for all of this. Malice and Co. seem like stand up dudes to me, and I've seen them charge into just as many fights that were unbalanced against their favor as vice versa.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Causa Mortis

Post by Causa Mortis »

This is old. -_-

I've gained some respect for them since OP. Witch got derailed to the whole guild and not just Malice whom I enjoy fighting now.

Also I don't think lawl plays here anymore.
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

I've never had a 1v1 against Malice without extra TG's running in from the side a minute in.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:I've never had a 1v1 against Malice without extra TG's running in from the side a minute in.
LOL you actually play out of server wars :roll:

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Don't be upset Apoc. I'll stop teasing you about the guys your wife fucks, I promise.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

Malice is my best friend
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

TG is always a fun fight. Being ganked or not... keeps me on my toes at all times.
Keep it up TG <3 :D

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

TG is one of the few guilds left that actively pvps.

I wish we could get some people out there or some of the other groups to start pvping.

Its obviously they want to get out, theres some groups that pk but not really pvp :/
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

I agree with the last few things that have been said. TG will always fight. Ask NWO, we fight them 2/3 vs 6/7 all the time.

And yes, we will also fight you 3v1. Doesn't matter. If you're orange/grey/red/sometimes blue, you will get attacked.

I commend people like Lambo and his guild, MV, Banks, etc. that put up good fights. We trade blows quite frequently. They also will fight outnumbered. We need more people like this.

I have no respect for guilds like pCp who refuse to come out of their tower and experience real pvp, even when they have more numbers.

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

azheman wrote:I agree with the last few things that have been said. TG will always fight. Ask NWO, we fight them 2/3 vs 6/7 all the time.

And yes, we will also fight you 3v1. Doesn't matter. If you're orange/grey/red/sometimes blue, you will get attacked.

I commend people like Lambo and his guild, MV, Banks, etc. that put up good fights. We trade blows quite frequently. They also will fight outnumbered. We need more people like this.

I have no respect for guilds like pCp who refuse to come out of their tower and experience real pvp, even when they have more numbers.

Ya this is true A++

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

tbh malice is probably the person i fought the most on uosa. if you cant find anyone else to fight you can always chase malice from brit gy to brit xroads, because he's online 24 hours a day 365 days a year
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Misti Autumns

Post by Misti Autumns »

nightshark wrote:tbh malice is probably the person i fought the most on uosa. if you cant find anyone else to fight you can always chase malice from brit gy to brit xroads, because he's online 24 hours a day 365 days a year
lol

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

i think anything teh lawl firm says people will go against it for example if he says man im glad theres no trammel here the whole shard will be shit talking him telling him how great it would be to have trammel here rofl def one of the most hated on the shard
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

People hate logic what can I say, but I don't play here anymore. t2a era was to boring for me, especially with no events and being limited to a tank all the time and a dexxer if you had the gear for it. I gave my accounts away couple months ago & I've moved on to better :P. We are now on a new server dominating and making blaise & A^T cry.
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.