The Garden Palace has failed their Home Security Inspection

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Francois Toulour

The Garden Palace has failed their Home Security Inspection

Post by Francois Toulour »

I would first like to introduce myself, Francois Toulour of cA. I have been out of business for some time now training and working on some of my various bardic skills.

Today I decided Home Security Inspections have long been over due for the citizens of UOSA and normally felt it my duty to assist.

During my adventures I came across a tower just north/west of Britian. I noticed there were no security inspection permits visible from outside so I decided I must inspect it further. VOILA, "The Garden Palace" didn't have up to date security inspection forms ON TOP of having an ineffective security system.

I waited to make sure to tell the owner of the dwelling of the mistakes that had been made, however after my patience had dwindled down I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I only wanted to show how inefficient the dwellings security system was so I let myself. After I let myself in I began to realize that the house owner must have let a blind schizophrenic decorate. I wanted to assist in the undoing of the disaster that was created inside so I redecorated a bit. The was so much to cluttered so I quickly removed all the clutter. This would serve multiple purpose: it would make my inspection move quicker, as well as help renovate a property I had laying empty with some new furniture and items.

I decided the best course of action after removing all items from the premise was to inform the owner that I had performed my Security Inspection and they did not pass, I will return to perform a follow up test though.

On my way out I realized it felt a bit lonely in there, I had been working diligently for a little while and thought what better way to welcome back the owners than to throw a local community coming home party. I invited everyone I could from the neighborhood.

After all this work had been done I was exhausted. I wanted my guests to continue the party so I made sure to leave them there for the owners to arrive, I hope that surprise them.

More to come in the coming months,

Francois

p.s. Don't forget your Security Inspection is coming up!
Attachments
FrancoisToulour1.jpg
FrancoisToulour1.jpg (249.41 KiB) Viewed 3249 times
FrancoisToulour2.jpg
FrancoisToulour2.jpg (184.59 KiB) Viewed 3249 times
FrancoisToulour3.jpg
FrancoisToulour3.jpg (178.6 KiB) Viewed 3249 times

moonmaster

Re: The Garden Palace has failed their Home Security Inspect

Post by moonmaster »

Your the best and i told ye that! keep it up man that looked like a fun time hope to see more of your home inspections :)
My bank account,your halberd,our victory!

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

Why does this cA member have neon hair?! Isnt that grounds for immediate removal?

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

looks like matron in purple to me!
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

Yeah Matron loves her trammel hair and from the pics it looks like she was helping out good old Francois.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I'm more upset by the title of the book!

Correct: Home Security Notice

Not: Home Security Inspectio

What is an inspectio?!?!?

I'll let it slide thought since Francois was gracious enough to help this citizen with their home security situation. Hopefully, lessons have been learned.

Return to “Tales of Adventure”