PvP suggestions

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: PvP suggestions

Post by kill drizitz »

Hah! That second sentence there made me crack up. Exact oppo huh, choo kno-knothing.

YoU LoOooOse. :lol: :lol:

bOmb

Post by bOmb »

I also think the spell delay is wayyy too long for an acurate t2a shard, I dont remember having to wait so long to be able to recast. I could be wrong but shouldn it be less for higher circle spells?

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

I remember large groups of dexxers fighting in town and never leaving town during this era. magery did no damage in towns and mages would bring in 4 or 5 summoned deamons to fight dexxers. i remember explosion spell not working properly either. was this t2a period ro before? i cant remember :?
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

platy

Post by platy »

BlackFoot wrote:I remember large groups of dexxers fighting in town and never leaving town during this era. magery did no damage in towns and mages would bring in 4 or 5 summoned deamons to fight dexxers. i remember explosion spell not working properly either. was this t2a period ro before? i cant remember :?
yeah there was a time period where spells did no damage in town during t2a =D

Loathed

Post by Loathed »

not revive an old thread but, all spells from what i remember had somewhat close to the same recast delay, the only difference i remember was, circles 1-3 had the same and circles 4 thru 8 had the same (4-8 being a little bit longer), just to verify with the ppl that are reading this who don't understand what recast delay is.

- say you cast explosion, and as soon as the target cursor comes up you target jim bob, and instantly try to cast ebolt as a follow up spell. Well, you will get the message
"you have not yet recovered from casting a spell" basically that is meaning the recast delay timer wasn't met. Now to clear up another thing about recast delay timers - the timer starts as soon as you finish casting it, meaning as soon as you see the target cursor (for the spells that require a target) the recast timer has started, so if you hold the target up for a moment (meaning- don't select a target, i find that about 3 tenths of a second is sufficient enough for this.), upon selecting a target for that spell, you can instantly turn around and cast another spell, i know many ppl out there already knew this, i'm just hoping this would shine some light on the subject for those who didn't.

alatar

Post by alatar »

yea its called fast cast =\
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

platy

Post by platy »

alatar wrote:yea its called fast cast =\
yezir! fastcast ftw