N-S - barbarian - Systran - Bardock - Teff - Swill Bag

Duncan

N-S - barbarian - Systran - Bardock - Teff - Swill Bag

Post by Duncan »

SYSTRANS REAL NAME IS JEFF, THEY TOOK MY ACCOUNTS AND TOOK EVERYTHING I OWNED. THIS IS MY LAST TESTAMENT I WILL FIGHT TILL DERREK BANS THEM ALL. TEFF IS KNOWN AS TEPH. HE WAS PREVIOUSLY BANNED FROM UO SECOND AGE AND SOME HOW GOT BACK ON TO THE SHARD. THIS SHARD IS BULLSHIT, ITS NOT SUPERVISED CORRECTLY. IF A ADMIN OR ANYONE IN POWER SEES THIS CONSIDER THIS SHARD GARBAGE.

Loathed

Re: N-S - barbarian - Systran - Bardock - Teff - Swill Bag

Post by Loathed »

-1 for qq and incorrect forums usage

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

They took your accounts? If you gave your account info to people you didn't know, I would say the only one you should blame is yourself. Just my initial thought without knowing more details. :|

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

We will not be able to protect your accounts if you share your account information.

It seems to me that I was very responsive to your email report yesterday. Action was taking to block your account within 30 minutes of you reporting the unauthorized password change to me. (Which was very lucky of course, if this had happened at 3am I assure you I'd not have been as responsive)

Players accounts are their responsibility to protect. If you give your account information to someone else, you are granting them the freedom to do just about anything they want on those accounts. We therefore suggest you do Not share your account info.

Please see this thread, which is also listed in our Shard FAQ, and I also provided to you via email yesterday:
Subject: Account Security, Deletion and Hacking

Account bans and status are kept in the administrative realm. We do not discuss other players account status.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."