T2A

Topics related to Second Age
prosonic
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

T2A

Post by prosonic »

hay guys please support the shard :) if your like me and are on every night please do your bit! how so pro you say?

for the irc flys just type !vote or go here http://www.uosecondage.com/Vote and vote on each gateway it will bring new players this will translate into trade and fodder if you happen to fly the red flag.

it doesnt stop there if you happen to be graced by plenty or a moddest amount of irl gold you can always http://www.uosecondage.com/Donate to help cover the cost of making t2a lag free, do your bit to help server spec not be era accurate :) as well as you will get a cool orange forum name!

how else can you help, all that useless crap you have sell it or smelt to reduce the item count, gold = good item count not so good sacks of 1xxxxx reg = 1 good, item 4237564FF of night eyes = bad

for your consideration

Prosonic
[22:41:17] <Braden> Prosonic: If you get drunk and cause trouble here, I am banning ian for life.

rwuser

Re: T2A

Post by rwuser »

UOSA/T2A! FK YEA!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<3 <3 <3 <3

prosonic
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by prosonic »

rwuser wrote:UOSA/T2A! FK YEA!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<3 <3 <3 <3
i could not of said that better
[22:41:17] <Braden> Prosonic: If you get drunk and cause trouble here, I am banning ian for life.

Wonko the Sane

Post by Wonko the Sane »

It's a pity that the vote system is such a sham on all of those sites.

prosonic
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by prosonic »

hence option 2 & 3

Kublai Khan
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Kublai Khan »

Can i have ur stuff?

Daelan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daelan »

If you have to have something in return for money look into IRL Gear.
I got my wife a Sticker "My Othere Ride is a Llama" and I got a spiffy hat.

Wearing the hat the other week guy came up to me and asked "Why do you wear a hat from a game that is long gone?"
I explained to him how T2A from the 1999 era is alive and doing great, and that he can join in and play for free. This was all it took to sell him on the idea of playing a "long gone"game. Gave him my email and the website address after having over a 30 min chat with him about how the game went down the toilet way befor 2001.
So the stuff you buy might just make you a new friend and add yet one more to the list of players to kill err I mean play with.

Not Everyday Will Someone Make You Happy.

BUT

Everyday Someone Will Piss You Off!

prosonic
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by prosonic »

Daelan how cool is that :) i think your sig is A1 as well, think ill look into the hats i have the T-Shirt

once again guys and guy'ets support the server that brings you entertainment and if your late for server wars unlike dvd hire no late fee

everyone & even ian makes t2a what it is, open ye wallets share the joy so we can still have a place to recall back to from real life

prosonic

prosonic
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by prosonic »

Kublai Khan wrote:Can i have ur stuff?
no now go wash your armor and support the server

prosonic
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by prosonic »

vote / donate free bump

prosonic
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by prosonic »

big push for T2A

memberlist.php?mode=group&g=25

become one of the l33t orange names lets make 60 subs before jan 31 after all we missed the end of the world subscribe so 2012 doesnt come to t2a

really make a sammwede instead of take out for lunch just once a month could get your name in orange some gold on your avatar and login.secondage.com still works

Godspeed Alll

Prosonic