Lost account question.

Noodlestein

Lost account question.

Post by Noodlestein »

So my issue is, is that there are at least 3 accounts tied to my IP. I know two of them but the third I cant figure out (Its been a few years).
The main thing is that my brother moved in with my for a short amount of time and we wanted to get some old gameage on but since I had already created 3 accounts in the past he can't make one himself.
So I guess my question is (Considering I only registered my first account with an email and not the second so I can safely assume the third also isn't registered) is there any way to find out what that third account is and if so can I also possibly get it deleted?

Thanks.

WiseOne

Re: Lost account question.

Post by WiseOne »

I don't know if you can get your old account deleted but if you send Derrick a private message with your information he might allow you to create more accounts on your IP address.

You can send him a private message by clicking here
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Please don't PM me, I'm about 360 behind :/

There's an account support page on our website, here: http://www.uosecondage.com/GameAccountHelp
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Noodlestein

Post by Noodlestein »

Yikes, that's quite a bit.

Thanks for the link, and your time. I'll get to using it right away.

Vandaen

Post by Vandaen »

I had a similar issue so I will post this here as to not flood Derrick's inbox(es).

I recently submitted an account info retrieval form asking for my 3rd account's access as I had temporarily forgotten it. Funny thing, the human brain. Just earlier today I remembered it so I went to my email and clicked the link to cancel my ticket.

Funny thing, those server admins! The form is locked to the IP address that submitted the darn thing, and since my phone's wireless IP is dynamic, and that's what I used to submit the form, I am unable to connect to my open ticket to cancel it out.

I was hoping to alleviate the shard's small staff of one less ticket to deal with. No big issue, I'm sure, but I would like to point attention to this for the staff and for all those who submit lost account tickets. Using a static IP (i.e. not a default wireless connection) is the only way I know of to check your ticket's status.

Hope this helps!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Vandaen wrote:Funny thing, those server admins! The form is locked to the IP address that submitted the darn thing, and since my phone's wireless IP is dynamic, and that's what I used to submit the form, I am unable to connect to my open ticket to cancel it out.
Thanks for trying, I guess I should loosen that up a little. I usually do check last login time on the account before changing the password; and I do really appreciate it when people come back and close their own ticket. I hadn't considered the possibility that they couldn't get back there due to IP address changes. Once we get a final account system on the main site, you'll be able to login to manage your support requests, but we're not quite there yet.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."