Big prize last man standing

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Big prize last man standing

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

Doing a lovely Last man standing if at least (25 people)

Rules are simple there is none
you wanna steal? go ahead
you wanna loot? go right ahead
you wanna hide? sure thing
this isn't trammel kids

buy in = a small deed
now this might seem like a lot but here's the deal and also why i am not doing this without at least 25 people
i'm taking all the buy ins and trash barreling them. The winner of the event will get my keep with everything inside of it

everthing you bring with be at your own risk and with this amount of people i expect teamwork so dont join alone battle res w/e reflect invis pots and pans everything is aloud

the date is TBH based on the amount of interest again if you win you get a placed keep you can either deed it or sell it i dont really care its yours to do what you wish :D
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Big prize last man standing

Post by Abyz »

What all is in it?
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Silent Killer

Post by Silent Killer »

fuck, ill do it
Image Image

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

bump dont be stingy guys no reason to keep that gold in your bank spend it on something that matters
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

Return to “Player Run Events”