Era Accuracy: Flax Bundles missing from NPC Tailor Vendors

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Francois424
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Era Accuracy: Flax Bundles missing from NPC Tailor Vendors

Post by Francois424 »

I had put that in the bug report; but it should be here since I think it's about Era Accuracy.

As the title says, the "Bundle of Flax" item is missing from the vendors.
I remember while playing after the dreaded Tailoring Nerf that put the current outrageous prices on ressources purchase in town, that there was one alternative OSI left for townies (such as my tailor of that era), the Bundle of Flax.

Not having any screenshots to work with, nor finding anything on google about that, I have to rely on my memory; however I clearly remember paying somewhere between 69-78gp per item (I think it was 72, but can't be sure). In any case it was my prime option for sitting in town and still make a small profit. It was far more rewarding to collect wool/hides and sell finished products, but since I didn't always have time to hunt, it was a welcome possibility.

So I would like to request that "Bundles of Flax" be re-added to NPC tailor vendors to reflect Era Accuracy
( As for per unit price, if anyone can find an old screenshot of that era, please post it here... if not, I would go for 72-75gp, which is the middle-ground )

Thank You
-- François

[ Edit: back from an hour+ search on the web... and beside a patch note saying prices have been increased (which is the patch that raised price on cloth on NPC vendors to the current value of the server) I haven't found a single price quote before/after the patch, so no luck finiding the price of the Flax Bundles. Still looking but it isnt looking too good. Anyone else remember these being available around the price I mentionned ? ]

Francois424
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Era Accuracy: Flax Bundles missing from NPC Tailor Vendo

Post by Francois424 »

Ok someone had sold flax to a vendor, and I was able to check the price...
I beleive the price for a Flax bundle was 106gp per.

They still have not been added to NPC tailors, and I clearly remember buying them back then when tailoring patch occured (which set spools@21gp), so it would be ERA accurate to have them... *so BUMP* !