These waters be turnin' red...

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Cpt Spaulding

These waters be turnin' red...

Post by Cpt Spaulding »

Captains Log: 11-23-08

After 10 months sailin' these waters t' find naught a soul darin' t' cross us, it be time fer the Pirates of Spoil Tress t' move on. The time has come fer me t' throw down this blood stained cutlass an' retire from my wicked ways...

Har! Har! Har!

Ye naught be foolish enough t' believe such a thing?

Beware t' all landlubbers here on SecondAge...Pirates of Spoil Tress be lookin' fer a crew of cutthroats an' be soon takin' claim t' these waters. Less ye be a pirate ye'rself, no man or women shall be spared!
Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.

Avo

Re: These waters be turnin' red...

Post by Avo »

Hey capt, I thought the pirates of spoil tress were born and die on divinity? Glad you made the switch to over here, but was just wondering about that little bit... See you around yee scurvey sea dog!

Cpt Spaulding

Post by Cpt Spaulding »

Avo wrote:Hey capt, I thought the pirates of spoil tress were born and die on divinity? Glad you made the switch to over here, but was just wondering about that little bit... See you around yee scurvey sea dog!
That be what I intended, but a true pirate naught be one t' lay down his sword an' join the ranks with these land rats. Divinity no longer gave my pirates a reason t' stick round...so here is where [Yar] shall be reborn.

A pirate be one t' trust t' be dishonest. Har har!
Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.

Avo

Post by Avo »

good answer matey, hope to see you around :)

Eric

Chef

Post by Eric »

If you scurvy dogs need a good chef. I can cook up a mean fish steak. Look for me fishing the waters of britain. I aint much into fightin these days so much...but maybe I could lend a hand here and there. Savvy?

Timothy

Post by Timothy »

Hey Cap'y id like to sign up for your crew any openings?

Godfather

Avelis

Post by Avelis »

I've been looking to make a pirate character, actually. Sign me up!
Clyde- wrote:300 regs and a hat huh? Welp, you're set for the rest of your UO career.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Sign me up. I would love to do some good pirat'n. Send me a PM when you get a plan put together.