The Swarm (Thief Guild)

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Salladhar Saan

The Swarm (Thief Guild)

Post by Salladhar Saan »

Are you a thief? Do you enjoy extortion? Do you love nothing more than the sound of a snooped magically trapped pouch? Do you have no qualms about scavenging the dead? How about robbing the rich and giving to the poor? Keeping it all for yourself? If any of this sounds good to you, The Swarm is now recruiting any and all thieves. Here are the rules.

1. All members must be in or strive towards being in and staying in the Thieves Guild.
2. Keep a cool head when dealing with your marks.

If you'd like to join me in starting up a community of thieves, PM me on the boards or look for Lem in game. Lem can be found circling West Britain Bank most days. If in disguise he can be recognized by a [Sw, arm] guild title above his head.

Lem

Re: The Swarm (Thief Guild)

Post by Lem »

We now have our own IRC channel: #theswarm. Stop by if you're interested in joining or if any members want to get something going.

Shifty McGrifter

Re: The Swarm (Thief Guild)

Post by Shifty McGrifter »

Im In mate =]
meet with me

Return to “Guild Recruitment”