small town - 13 adjacent smalls [cancelled]

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Wil

small town - 13 adjacent smalls [cancelled]

Post by Wil »

Cancelled for lack of bids. PM me if you happened to want it. Else I'll try again in the fall.

This is my first attempt at selling. Apologies in advance for any errors.

Small town for sale on the northern coast. 13 adjacent smalls. Most furnished practically -- loom, spinning wheel, anvil, forge and some crates.

May be possible to place more to the west.

Min bid: 16 small deeds
Buyout: 26 small deeds or trade for placed tower anywhere or placed large or 2-story in a nice location.

Terms of sale:

1. You can "trust" me or you can hire a broker. If a broker, convince me of the broker's trustworthiness and compensate him for his time. There used to be a trusted brokers list around here somewhere but I don't see it any more.

2. Trust version: I'll first make you co-owner of all houses and identify myself IRL. For a cash sale, I'll ask you to provide a proportional amount ahead of each transfer. I'll go straight down the line, left to right. For a trade, make me co-owner of the house, I'll make the first transfer in good faith and then ask you transfer yours before proceeding.

Public bids please. Message me privately if you want to keep the location of a trade house confidential but please post the bid itself publicly.

Bidding will close with the high bid at noon EDT Saturday 6/15 or when an acceptable buyout offer is made.
Last edited by Wil on Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MortiKi

Re: small town - 13 adjacent smalls

Post by MortiKi »

holy shit .. lol
<< (~);} >>

[1965-1995]

Swill Bag

Post by Swill Bag »

making something out of nothing, i like it

nothx

Post by nothx »

demolish em

Wil

Post by Wil »

Naw, you guys got it wrong. This isn't just a tower, it's a resort! The rooms just happen to be detached, spread out and in control of a much larger contiguous plot of land. Look at the stats!

Secures: Tower 12, Town 13
Lockdowns: Tower 244, Town 325
Rooms: Tower 10 (6+3 stairs+roof), Town 13 (all independently lockable)
Land: Tower less than half, Town more than double.
Character slots: Tower 1, Town 13.

Yeah, so that last one is a down side. If that's stopping you, maybe there's another way. Let's talk.

BTW, I checked last night. Someone plopped a house down in one of the two spots to the west, but there is still an open spot for a small that's contiguous with the existing houses.

Wil

Post by Wil »

I'll sweeten the offer:

Defer possession of up to 10 of the 13 houses and subtract that number of deeds from the bid. I'll promise to sell you any of the remaining houses any time in the next 6 months for the cost of the deed but I'll grant you co-ownership now of any houses you don't take possession of.

So:

Bid 6+10 deeds,
Make a 6 deed down-payment (that's just $263k to start your guild town) ,
Take ownership of your choice of 3 of the houses,
Gain the use of all 13 houses for 6 months, and
Buy your choice of the remaining houses at deed cost any time in the next 6 months

Or if you mainly want the 5 that are right in a row by the sea, bid 8+8 deeds and only pay the first 8.

For any offer that makes the plain starting bid (i.e. 16 deeds now) I'll throw in a reasonable amount of crafting services (no traps) including the first 1000 boards, cloth and ingots. Or if you have a crafter, I'll just give you the boards, cloth and ingots.

Return to “Housing”