www.UOSAPVP.com PVP Tournament and Rune Library NEW LOCATION

Topics related to Second Age
AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

www.UOSAPVP.com PVP Tournament and Rune Library NEW LOCATION

Post by AshBorn »

First off, I want to apologize to the gentleman that I told the other day the rune library would not be moving for awhile. I did not know I'd acquire this tower at that point.

By the 1st of next month, for the next tournament, my rune library at my tower north of cove (currently located here - http://www.uosapvp.com/2.html ) will be held at the new PVP Tower just outside of east Britain!

Here is a location pic of the new spot -
Keep2.jpg
Keep2.jpg (37.54 KiB) Viewed 2058 times
There will be a full library on the bottom floor and a dueling arena on the roof. I am thinking of opening it up to public vendors for 5k per week spot rental (free rental spot until business picks up and the tower is well known). Contact me if you are interested!

Don't forget, sign up for the next tournament at http://www.UOSAPVP.com !

Thanks,

AshBorn

****If you are a Murderer, you are welcome of course to participate. However, I suggest you recall in from the back or close to the front because town protection is about one screen away to the south.****

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: www.UOSAPVP.com PVP Tournament and Rune Library NEW LOCA

Post by Menkaure »

We should sell our towers, and sell my blessed gf black sandals and buy bridged towers so we can hold big tournaments and have 2 duels at a time to make them go fast so its more like a server ever. Itd be fun:)
I think the only way is sell my blacks is if I could buy bridged towers to do this
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

I would do that in a heart beat.

I have some additional cash I could throw into the deal too if there was a duel tower seller.

They just dont come up that often. :(

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

AshBorn wrote:I would do that in a heart beat.

I have some additional cash I could throw into the deal too if there was a duel tower seller.

They just dont come up that often. :(
I know. One came up in early may but he didnt sell. I Pmd him to inquire about it but he hasn't gotten the pm yet. So hopefully they don't fall because they technically have to be pre bridged / pre patched to work
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Yeah definitely requires pre patch. Well if they come up for sale I'll definitely purchase them.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

How many bridged tower units are left in the world of UOSA, do either of you know?
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Aeris wrote:How many bridged tower units are left in the world of UOSA, do either of you know?
I personally know of at least 4 sets of bridged. I seen one triple set but it doesn't work very well cause each wing on the end unloads the opposite 3rd tower so you can't cross over to the 3rd tower.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Four is not many :D I wonder how much they go for, or will go for in future when owners finally (if ever) decide to cash-in.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Aeris wrote:Four is not many :D I wonder how much they go for, or will go for in future when owners finally (if ever) decide to cash-in.
One sold last year for only 2m. So I mean its not that bad. One was on here last month for pretty cheap too.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Awesome, but as we both recently discovered, Towers were going for deed + 2x small in February 2013 :D Anyways, I really, really hope that you guys can get one, and I don't know what your balance is at, but I'll be willing to loan up to 1 mil (at current housing market: partial liquidation of property required), no interest, indefinitely, when the situation arises. Just let me know a bit ahead of the deadline.

/next

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Aeris wrote:Awesome, but as we both recently discovered, Towers were going for deed + 2x small in February 2013 :D Anyways, I really, really hope that you guys can get one, and I don't know what your balance is at, but I'll be willing to loan up to 1 mil (at current housing market: partial liquidation of property required), no interest, indefinitely, when the situation arises. Just let me know a bit ahead of the deadline.
Yea towers are more pricey, but hopefully, due to the summer down time, one may pop up for a decent price.

I am broke (only have 200k), but I have my tower which I can sell (and its in a good place) and if I sold all my magic weapons and kegs etc, Id probably have 1.75mil. And I think that would cover half, if Ash bought the other half. We could go halves and each own 1 tower. Last case scenario I can always sell my GF blacks, but I dont know if I can ever part with them :P
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

I posted an ad for some. Cross your fingers lol

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I like this tower spot though. I bet if you squint your eyes you can even see the brit graveyard from the roof.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

^