Kooter gets owned 1v1 on a pure mare. :D

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Kooter gets owned 1v1 on a pure mare. :D

Post by Furiocity »

Owned 1v1. no excuses totally raped.
Attachments
lol_7-2_23.42-1.rpv
(325.73 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Kooter gets owned 1v1 on a pure mare. :D

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Pak you should get Bandicam, open up these .rpv's, and record them with Bandicam. Then you can put em on YouTube too.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

my pc sucks :P. i have bandicam and it lags me to shit :( on a 2011 inspiron m5040 laptop.
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

oh i see what ur saying ya. great ideaman i might do that later :D

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Yeah, it's a shame cause the walking is weird in .rpv's but then myself and others that browse the forums during the day at work can all get together and have a good laugh at Pak Man Wakka Wak pwning Kooter 1v1 on a Pure Mare.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

bongy got bitch slapT

memememe

Post by memememe »

I have no clue what I just watched tbh. First part in the basement was you fighting someone who basically only wanted to heal 90% of the time, making you wast like 50 charges of whatever you were hitting with at the time. 2nd bit around the bank we see some more of that, plus paras and energy fields (not achieving much of anything), followed by some running around town, where you blow through what felt like a dozen tele charges for no apparent reason. And the last bit in the sewers was just weird, little bit of back and forth, then you get like a 50% hally hit in and he casts explo and acctually drops it (nice reflect on that, I guess), and dies for that. And all I could see was him drinking 1 refresh (I think) the whole fight.

Pretty confused by it all tbh.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

he got owned.