Putting 2 tickets together

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Putting 2 tickets together

Post by a swallow »

Seeing if 2 tickets will work, if so Vega and i are going to split the prize. Vega will confirm.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Re: Putting 2 tickets together

Post by Capitalist »

Confirmed
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Ticket didnt work so we traded 2 trophys that lol dropped at an idoc.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Thank you pak for being useless.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Yes ty pak. Your like a back pak full of goodies.

Return to “Traders Discussion”