Stealing Video - Storing Targets

Topics related to Second Age
Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Stealing Video - Storing Targets

Post by Elk Eater »

Hi! I decided to make a video of how I use macros and hot-keys to store targets for stealing. This is useful for finding interesting or valuable items while at the bank, and making it easy and fast to steal later on outside of town without re-snooping! This will also allow you to recall around, target things, etc. without having to worry about losing the target of the item you want to steal.

I thought it might take a while for a good example, little did I know that Seventh Son would indulge me within 10 minutes of starting!

This video has NOT been edited for time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoZofILsogk
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Stealing Video - Storing Targets

Post by Menkaure »

This was the best trick I ever learned for a thief.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

GtH

Post by GtH »

Elk Eater wrote:Hi! I decided to make a video of how I use macros and hot-keys to store targets for stealing. This is useful for finding interesting or valuable items while at the bank, and making it easy and fast to steal later on outside of town without re-snooping! This will also allow you to recall around, target things, etc. without having to worry about losing the target of the item you want to steal.

I thought it might take a while for a good example, little did I know that Seventh Son would indulge me within 10 minutes of starting!

This video has NOT been edited for time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoZofILsogk

In response to this childish display I had to visit the pseudo-pvper at his keep. Results were not pretty...

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

I invited him to my keep for a duel and then he looted a robe off me :(

Edit: and also res-killed me!
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

what kind of magic katana was it? and what level tmap?
details please

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Wychethyl wrote:what kind of magic katana was it? and what level tmap?
details please
I'm not sure about the t-map, I just threw it in my bag of unknown t-maps :) The katana was a +15 or +20 force with mages bane charges -- decent but not awesome. Right after the end of the video I ended up stealing a power double axe from Anti-Est and a 15 charge bow of ghoul's touch from another guy. I have the video but cut it out since it didn't really demonstrate the stored targets tactic :)

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Elks a lover not a fighter.
:)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

GtH

Post by GtH »