Any old Napa Valley players (1997ish era)?

Topics related to Second Age
Videre

Re: Any old Napa Valley players (1997ish era)?

Post by Videre »

I used to play Napa as Icecoldbeer in IceClan, Malachi of TOC, and I be damned if I can remember any of my other toons. Definitely do as JiG suggested, and stop by nvos.us. The Napa Valley Old School forum is still up and active with many old names such as Mingot, Who, JiG, Crow, Niceguy, Savatage, Method Man, Rocko, Sage/Cmdr Akbar, Lyth, Dyne, Pubz, Basolia, Malthus, and many others.

armybyz

Post by armybyz »

I played on Napa Valley back in the day. I was ArMaGeDDoN- horay for being 12. I started out in XxX thieving with my buddies, then eventualy got into pvp w/ Arcanus and the Byz crew. We then combined w/ Damien Rock0 Sambo etc. during roughly p16 era in ^Rv. I then promptly got banned for sigil hued sandals because the GMs were totes jelly of how many faction points I had. Jiggy likes weeners.

JiG

Post by JiG »

I totes love wieners!

Remember we sat outside of my small tower right outside of west Brit for fucking hours dying that stuff hah. Then DH thought of the crazy idea to get my hair faction purple and it worked!

PS I can't remember if this is accurate or not but I think Arc was wondering what you were up to. We still game together a bit if you want to get in touch let me know.

SoulStealer

Post by SoulStealer »

Lot's of old names in this thread. Army, Botak- real good to see you guys are alive.

I also played Napa from early 98 -2001.

I went by SoulStealer A.O , Shadowlord Pain and my origional PK character was Chucky Da Clown who was active from late Dread days into the rep patch.

I played with Ancient Order when I first started out on Napa. (We had the castle/Tower/Town on Minoc Road) and then switch from them to Collectors of Souls (CoS). Once most of the original CoS guys quit, I joined The Resistance ^Rv and played with them until we all basically quit.

Glad to see the UO interest, stop by nvos.us.

P.S Botak, Army.. shoot me a pm! Let me know what's up guys!

tariskord

Post by tariskord »

I started playing after Xmas '97, my cpu monitor didn't even have color back then and I was in 7th grade. I had a guy named Sir Tracker, an archer, which was my main character. Spent most of my time in Moonglow, there were quite a few PKs and thieves back then running around the hunting ground, graveyard and between the moongate that we would go after.

I must have not played long even though it seemed like a long time, maybe a few months?

There was a guild called Knights of Solis, that I joined on Moonglow and there were quite a few members in it. Had a house right below the teleporter, hell of a community in moonglow in those days.

Binky III
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Binky III »

Hi Jiggy.

I played Napa back then. Played as Adam Bastille and Project mainly, and played with Warmonger, Damien, Jiggy, a dark elf, Arc, and Dr. Death. Lots of familiar names in this thread. I almost have Warmonger convinced to come back.

armybyz

Post by armybyz »

Binky III wrote:Hi Jiggy.

I played Napa back then. Played as Adam Bastille and Project mainly, and played with Warmonger, Damien, Jiggy, a dark elf, Arc, and Dr. Death. Lots of familiar names in this thread. I almost have Warmonger convinced to come back.
Now convince damien jiggy elf arc dr death sambo and rock0 + the cult of slack crew to come to uosa.

Wonder

Post by Wonder »

was a red dexxer named strider around that same time, also a nox dexxer named prohawk
Kaivan wrote:Your overlord is here, and this thread is locked.
[04:34] <Vintirex> whats wrong? did it start saving again?

[03:02] <G[7thson]> anyone who knows pvp knows that using ghoul touch the whole fight isn't really pvp

JiG

Post by JiG »

Binky III wrote:Hi Jiggy.

Oh shit what's up Adam, how ya been?

Tell Simon to give me a god damn way to contact him. Me, Soul, Edge and Crow have been trying to figure out how the fuck to get ahold of him for years.

Freona_Apple

Post by Freona_Apple »

FreonaApple, PradaGirl (and many other chars heh) .
:) Heya!!!!

Durzo Blint

Post by Durzo Blint »

I played Napa as well!

I was Tempest, a dexer who was in DOK, then ^Rv/Byz. I hung out in Moonglow during that time. Those truly were the good old days. Nice to see all of the familiar names.

LiTH

Post by LiTH »

LiTH Hi all, It's me =) I will be Liquidblaze in IRC

Mortigan

Post by Mortigan »

JiG wrote:Sup thou?

Nice to see some of these names, wanted to let you guys know Napa Valley Old School still exists thanks to Oscar aka Jelly Roll Morton. The URL is NVOS.US.
Freona_Apple wrote:FreonaApple, PradaGirl (and many other chars heh) .
:) Heya!!!!
Jelly Roll Morton, FreonaApple, and PradaGirl are definitely all names I recall seeing regularly! Glad to see peeps still kickin' it around.

I was:
Ender - dexxer
Urtho - tamer
Mini - thief
Highlander - tank

I was in RP/PVM guilds early on in 97-99
Most of my PvP was after UO:R, plenty in factions. I hung out with Lionel and Kyara Lionheart in their guild but I forget what it was called. I was in RP guilds after PvP started to dwindle down in the fun factor.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

I played Napa from 97-2000 and then off and on again till 2005. I never played any of the other Ultimas so I was a complete noob when I started. My first Character was Magic Man and I was in the guild FOJ for about the first year of playing. I later created Pork Tornado and had a murderer dexxer named Redman. I hung out with the guild SAGE after my time in FOJ.

Glad to know there are other Napa players here.

Durzo Blint

Post by Durzo Blint »

bump