Razor Auto Sort loot macro 2.0

Topics related to Second Age
Downs

Razor Auto Sort loot macro 2.0

Post by Downs »

I have to give Mikel the credit due for inspiring me to make this, but I prefer to run this over his for a few reasons.

1 - I broke it down into several different macros (if you have a bag of swords to sort, you just delete the line that plays the next macro)
2 - It doesn't waste time trying to steal and ID items that aren't there
3 - It saves out the force hallies.

This is my set up for sorting, and there's a few things you can do to optimize it (like smelting reject armor & cutting up reject cloth).

Here's what you have to do to make this work.

STEP #1
Set your private residence up like this:
What containers you use and what order you do them in is up to you. Just keep them 2 tiles away from you.

Also note the stool to the north of me, that's important because the macro has a resync line so you forget what's in which bag and it doesn't take effect until you take a step.

STEP #2
GM Item ID

STEP #3
Download these macros & profile. Save them somewhere you can edit them
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

STEP #4
Put the sorter.xml file in your razor folder that the game operates out of. Each windows is different and stupid about which it uses. Mine is c/users/<username>/appdata/roaming/razor/profiles

I'm no good at troubleshooting this for you, this took me forever to figure out.
This is the profile that you'll use on your sorting toon. It has the organize agents set with the items to get them to the proper place

STEP #5
Look at my macro called Chest ID's. Open it in wordpad. Those are the unique item id's in my house for each chest used in this.

Make one similar to it by double clicking your chests and open it in wordpad as well. You're gonna "replace all" in each of the macro using mine as the search option and yours as the replace all.

STEP #6
Open the archery macro in wordpad, use the "Replace" command
In the "Find what" field, use my unique id for the Bows - Power chest
in the "Replace with" field, use your unique id for the Bows - Power chest that you're using.

You'll do this for each chest in each macro. It sounds like a big project, but it really isnt. In total there's 41 chests that you need to replace the ID on.

STEP #7
Once all the macros have been changed to your chest ID's, put them in the folder razor uses when you're playing the game. This may be in that stupid roaming appdata folder.

Now make a subcategory in razor called "Sorting" and move all your sorting macros to it

STEP #8
Place bags of amazing unidentified loot next to your toon and open them so he/she can see what's in the bags.
Run it when you're not playing the game and profit!

Basic rundown of how it works

This macro tries to target a specific item. Razor checks to see if it successfully targeted the item. If it did, you steal it, identify it, and either put it in the right chest, or a trash chest or barrell. If it doesn't it moves immediately on to the next item.

If it finds that a chest you're trying to dump an item into is full, it kills the macro.

This macro won't steal noobie items (bows/swords/clothes from a newly created character).

The macro works great for me, but it's not perfect. For the weapons, you talk and say what you're looking for/what it is. For everything else, you just announce what macro you're on.

If you wanna sort just one kind of thing (only swords, or only wands), just delete the line that plays the next macro and put it on a loop

If you guys have questions on this macro set up, i'll help you as best as I can. If you find something wrong, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

If you don't like something about my macro, I have you covered
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Razor Auto Sort loot macro 2.0

Post by AshBorn »

Very cool and very appreciative! +1

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

nice work.

Downs

Post by Downs »

EDIT:

1 quick change - In the Clothes & Jewelry macro, you have to fix the teleport ring sorting part.

Under the line that says "if system message = teleporting", it is not setting the hotbag to the teleporting chest. Just add that in and you're set
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Automated event.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Baddum

Post by Baddum »

This is pretty effing righteous.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Hoarder!

Downs

Post by Downs »

ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS ARE BELONG TO ME NOW!

JK, another quick fix. It wasnt properly sorting out teleport rings after the last quick fix, change the system message to "if sysmessage ="ring of teleporting" and you'll be all set.

Spell101

Post by Spell101 »

I already managed to make a macro that organizes all weapons and jeweler by there magic and properties and all the user had to set was a few organizer and restock keys. This is a pain to do but once done can organize chests and chests full of items pretty efficiently. I would have posted them up for you guys over a year ago if you all wanted a macro for that. a Reformat already ruined that.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Another bug catch: Add a suit of platemail to Organize agent 2. I'll fix the file on google drive when i get back from vacation next week.

Whitley
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Whitley »

This is fantastic work, thanks for sharing!

Reviewing the macros, got a couple of quick questions if you don't mind...

1) What's the point of the walk north and the stool exactly? Was it doing something wrong before that was added?

2) Why the counter reset in some of the weapon sorts? I've never used that one before, not entirely sure what it does.

Thanks again, nice job!

:D

Downs

Post by Downs »

The counter reset makes your toon forget what's in bags so you don't try to ID things you sorted. To the best if my knowledge, this only takes effect once you take a step.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Why do I keep recalling to GK's house and organizing my Vanq Hally's into his chests when I run this? :P
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

^
<Vega> cruising for a bruising with my fast ass![/size]
[00:01] <Jumbi> any other idiotic questions
[00:01] <Jumbi> no i cant tell your sex i am not a fortune teller!
[00:01] <Jumbi> leave me alone
[00:02] <Vega> rofl

Downs

Post by Downs »

Any GK-related loot loss is part of this macro working as intended.

Fixed the files, let me know how it works for you!