Amel: "Run, bitch!"

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Amel

Re: Amel: "Run, bitch!"

Post by Amel »

Silent Killer wrote:so, when it's 3v8, it's still not a fair fight, and u need to keep your ass healed? that's sad

also, why are you answering for amel, why wont she answer for herself
My answer is see you on the field.

-Amel

BananaKush

Post by BananaKush »

-Amel???? ok fede.... fede did that shit we all know your Amel by your Avatar<<<<< says Amel. Should change it to Jacko who got banned for being a retard and lending her accounts out to cheaters.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

Supra- wrote:rawr
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

farnk

Post by farnk »

BananaKush wrote:Wow! from hazy to fede to farnk back to hazy LOL need I say more.

Jacko is Amel. CONFIRMED.

Now I can sleep better at night knowing ive taken out one of the filthy girls on UO.
lol @ thinkin me and jacko had a thing. she's a cool ass girl, but naw.

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

farnk wrote:
BananaKush wrote:Wow! from hazy to fede to farnk back to hazy LOL need I say more.

Now I can sleep better at night knowing ive taken out one of the filthy girls on UO.
I don't understand just because a girl has played UO with a few guys after she's dated a few doesn't mean she's been with everyone.. lol People just love to talk.. :roll:

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

Sin Cloud wrote:
farnk wrote:

I don't understand just because a girl has played UO with a few guys after she's dated a few doesn't mean she's been with everyone.. lol People just love to talk.. :roll:

Like the fat w**** you're with????
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

FishinPro wrote:
Sin Cloud wrote:
farnk wrote:

Like the fat w**** you're with????
I don't know what you're talking about good sir, I'm not with anyone. Let alone a fat person.. and even worse, a whore.