Back to the Luture

Share stories and special moments with the community.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Back to the Luture

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Anyone click the link? This post is hilarious.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Best tale of forever.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Nobs

Post by Nobs »

Well done sir!
You got me!!!. Have no idea how the door was left unlocked but I do leave that damn table unlocked all the time. Only been back play'n for a few months (after a good 10 years off) and was grinding hard on chests and drags and what have you. Now i guess I'll grind away again. Lesson learned.
Yes, this is really the owner of that small and yes I as warned to lock that table down by the best in the lootz biz so this is my own fault.
The trapped boxes were a nice touch, salt my wounds after take'n 600k and a crazy amount of good weps, regs, stuffs in gen....Have fun with all that. Guess I'll get that bigger house some damn day.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Nobs wrote:Well done sir!
You got me!!!. Have no idea how the door was left unlocked but I do leave that damn table unlocked all the time. Only been back play'n for a few months (after a good 10 years off) and was grinding hard on chests and drags and what have you. Now i guess I'll grind away again. Lesson learned.
Yes, this is really the owner of that small and yes I as warned to lock that table down by the best in the lootz biz so this is my own fault.
The trapped boxes were a nice touch, salt my wounds after take'n 600k and a crazy amount of good weps, regs, stuffs in gen....Have fun with all that. Guess I'll get that bigger house some damn day.
You are a good sport.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

TIME TRAVEL HAX

Nobs

Post by Nobs »

I'd be a damn hypocrit if I acted as if I didn't stealth ninja into a few hundred homes back when the game was still in its baby stages so I always feel it's gamer karma when I get caught slipp'n.
In fairness I never even came close the haul you got off me....nor did I have that much stuff after plying for 3-4 years let alone 4 months.....I love this shard and Razor so no need to complain about lootz gone bye bye as it's all part of this perfect vrs of this perfect game.
Pretty sure we all left when they did the no loot worlds Trammel and Falucia or whatever bs. I play for loot,pvp, love my thief/dexer and don't mind lose'n it all to someone who makes a pretty damn funny post about it.
Lesson learned the hardest way.....seems the norm on this shard.
Night all,
Broke ass Cid from the past

Return to “Tales of Adventure”